Collecting Rare Seeds

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Collecting Rare Seeds

This topic contains 40 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Elizabeh 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey Ya’ll i have several of the seeds so all i need now are the Marshmellow Seeds,Donut Seeds, and the Choclate kincash coin seeds. Just post what you want for them . Thanks!!

crissy135

Because I am not deluxe I would love any seeds- I am really liking my sushi seeds right now- I may not have much to trade but am willing to trade if I may have something you want- let me know!

Elizabeh

Same here, as crissy said!!! I love gardening!! I LOVE the uncommon seeds! I have only marshmallow, sushi and donut, (also fire that makes celestial smores) ; really want banana split and candy apple. Can someone tell me what different kinds of seeds exist? I only know the ones listed.

These are all of the seeds, ommiting the ones from the W shop – Candy Cane, Marshmallow, Ossilily, Banana Split, Caramel Apple, Donut, Extra Cheesy Macaroni, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Lollipop, Magic Bean, Sweet Sushi, and Magic W Sour Gumball. Note that a lot of those are e-store and haven’t been seen in 3+ years. Hope this helps!

Elizabeh

Thanks, Janeongreen. Been on Webkinz less than a year, and am not deluxe, so do not know lots of things that others do. Apprreciate the info. I WANT SOME OF THOSE SEEDS!!!! I really want Banana Split, Ice Cream Sandwich and any kind of Apple seeds. If anyone is willing to trade, list some items you want, and I’ll see what I can do. I do have exclusive and rare items and a daughter who is an adept and savvy trader! By the way, Janeongreen, I love the name!

crissy135

just something deluxe that is seeds would be nice for me…I garden everyday. And if anyone needs stuff after I grow it I like to send gifts

OK so i really like the wetlands pond bathtub the Duck PSI, The porcupine sculpture is pretty cool. (porcupine PSI) UMMM… I love the desert Oasis pond from the Camel’s PSI. Ok i LOVE LOVE LOVE the brown cow but it is retired so if you have the chocolate milk fridge that would be so cool. The blossoming flower tree is cool from the Purple floral fox. Any of those would be cool. But if you dont have any I am sure we could figure something else. Maybe a list of what PSI’s you would be able to trade or something like that. Well Seee yea. -hannahsurfergirl12233

Narnian100

Hey Hannah the marshmellow seeds are psi so i will offer only psi for them.. Are there any specific psi you are looking for before i post a mile long list?? plmk xD

HI! I have the marshmallow seeds. Tell me what you have to offer. =) -Hannahsurfergirl12233

ok you accepted :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.