Collecting Rare Seeds

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Collecting Rare Seeds

This topic contains 40 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Elizabeh 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey Ya’ll i have several of the seeds so all i need now are the Marshmellow Seeds,Donut Seeds, and the Choclate kincash coin seeds. Just post what you want for them . Thanks!!

chillylily

Does anyone want the Woogen Grandfather Clock? It’s REALLY rare! I’d be willing to trade it for seeds omnitting from the W Shop.

crissy135

You guys are sooo nice! I did get my new pet yesterday- a cute Husky I named Lissy. I am going to clean up my rooms this weekend and use one of the party packs and invite some friends over to see my new pet! If there is ever anything you are looking for let me know! Thanks Becky and Chloe! And I hope I can help figure out the tutu but you are right it is really expensive to try to solve and digging through the clothes in the dock to pair them up takes a lot of time because they are in different locations- I would love to be able to have a closet room and put clothes in it!

dogfish

Hey, crissy making a closet is easy. Come see mine (two very different ones) and then make your own. Did you sell the screen? that’s how i send friends KC. I add wardrobes as I go along in a new closet. Maybe start with eight of those white wardrobes that hold ten items each. LMK if you need help, I love to help.. LOL TTYL Chloe

crissy135

Hi-thanks for the white storage thingies- I used them and had another one i used too that I guess someone else sent me kindly. I need some more so I can put other stuff in them and get to a place where I can help solve the neon tutu recipe because it takes a long time to get through the clothes I am happy to have that people gave me that I do not want to get rid of. Can you let me know where I buy the white storage things? I also still have the screen and do not know how to sell and make it into a coin to share- can you let me know how to do that? You are super nice and let me know if there is anything you need for your pets- I am loving Lissy! Thank you again-crissy135

dogfish

Hi crissy, I have been winning the white wardrobe on the Wheel of Wow. I will send you all that I win. They are from the wshop. Just go to the wshop and click on “sell” and put the screen in a box, you will get 20,000 in KC for your account. You can also sell the gold coins. I send KC this way all the time and it really helps my bffs. WW is much more fun when you have lots of KC. If you want to take a self tour of my house, just send a “hello” note any time you see me on. TTYL Chloe

Elizabeh

Chloe, hi. Question – how do you acquire / convert to the “coins” ? Where? Never heard of this. I am not Deluxe, so know little of the “perks”. Is this a Deluxe feature, or available to standard members, also? Thanks.

dogfish

Hi crissy, you made my day. Crissy and Lissy, love it. I am so happy your koala has a bff now. JLMK if Lissy needs anything, TTYL DF

dayzeedog

Candy cane, marshmallow, and ossilly are all psi’s but I know the candy cane and ossilily are retired.

crissy135

OMG DF Chloe and Becky you are like secret santa to me- i really love both of you for what you have done to make my days special….you never ever have to send another thing as I am so happy to have the gifts you have given me and my koala. I have some things I have earned playing games and challenges that I want to share so I know you guys help people out so if you want me to send something to someone I will and be very happy to do it. I offered to help solve the neon tutu recipe as I have kinz money but I really don’t buy anything since I can’t really do much but I am happy to help spend some of the kinz money to help others get their goal done.. I don’t think you guys work on clothes recipes but I love that you have helped me with so many cool things in my garden and dressing my koala. let me know if I can ever ever help! You guys are super nice

dogfish

Hi crissy, hope you got a new pet. LOL LMK what you got, can’t wait to find out what your new pet is. I want to help with the tutu by sending you something to sell. I have extra so sell it and if you want one to keep JLMK. I have almost two million on my main account, but I have been playing for a long time. Please keep all you items, Becky and I have plenty to share and enjoy sharing with super nice webbies like you. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.