cool and cute fashions for your pet(and cute names too)

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives cool and cute fashions for your pet(and cute names too)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

HI! i have some fashion combos to make your pet stylish! If you wear a lilac sparkle partydress with the enchanted tiara that you can buy with ganzworld money and add some supercute glittery shoes your pet will look awesome! If you want to help with cool clothes and name suggestions just add erinsoccerstar to your friends list and tell me your usertname. also i will buy everyone a matching t shirt and send it to you in kinzpost! also for names some names I like are glitter, sparkle, shimmer, glamour, sparkely, and Shine. THanks! Just make a post to this forum if you want to join! Also to make your pet stylish here is the art smock recipe! it is polka dot rain boots, purple beanie, and yellow raincoat! I suggest this with be mine sneakers and denim ripped jeans. thanks! just tell me if u want to join put down your username and add erinsoccerstar, and you will get a t shirt!

lovewebkinzforevergirl, for a tropical island pup well when i was on a vacation in florida i got a tropical island pup and i named it summer.i recomend summer, tropic, tropical, sunny, and island. for a candy pup well i have never seen it but i recomend, glitter,shimmer,shiny,sweetart,sweetheart,candy,sweetie,and sweet. add erinsoccerstar to ur friends list!

I need names for a tropical island pup, and the new candy pup!

your welcome! I will add you. tell me if you want to join my club, lol

Hermione1332

I added u to my friends list. My username is Hermione1332. Thank you for the art smock recipe!

also i have the recipe for silver suit jacket. post me if u need it.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.