Cruisingal's Trading forum

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Cruisingal's Trading forum

This topic contains 105 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cruisingal 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

<p>Hi, I am looking for some cars: Dodo bird PSI(Homemade helicopter), Cupcake Forklift, Fennec Fox PSI(Sand dune buggy), Solar Car, or other hard to find PSI CARS. Please lmk if you have any of these. thanks, Cruisingal
    </p>

adrrar

friendly1 wrote on 2012-06-16 at 01:54 PM

Cruisingal,
      Do you need the yellow tiger striped car?
      friendly1

Found you! Didn’t you say that you wanted to talk to me on the forums? It was so hard to find you!

loue354

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-16 at 09:34 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-15 at 08:32 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-14 at 09:55 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-14 at 09:46 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-14 at 09:24 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-14 at 07:05 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-12 at 06:21 PM
      Hi, I am looking for some cars: Dodo bird PSI(Homemade helicopter), Cupcake Forklift, Fennec Fox PSI(Sand dune buggy), Solar Car, or other hard to find PSI CARS. Please lmk if you have any of these. thanks, Cruisingal

SO ARE YOU LOOKING FOR JUMBLEBERRY TRACTOR OR THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE SPORTS CAR….PLMK…THANKS

Hi Loue, Yes, I do need the ultimate challenge car. What would you like for it? Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

HEY THERE CRUISINGAL….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY ROCKER PET CLOTHES….LIKE FROM THE ROCKER DOG, COW OR CAT? ALSO I NEED SOME OF THE NEWER SIGNATURE PET ITEMS….PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TRADE FOR IT…THANKS LOUE354

Hi there. I don\’t have any of the clothing but I have a few PSI that I think may be signature. I\’m not sure if they are or not. I\’ll list them here:
      Purse swing
      Shamrocking Swing
      Snowy Camp site
      Hidden hot spring
      Great outdoors window

HEY THERE CRUISINGAL….I LIKE YOUR PURSE SWING AND SHAMROCKING SWING….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS

Hi Loue, Which one would you like for your ultimate challenge car? I’m not sure about the values so I want to make sure it’ll be fair for you. Also, please lmk when you’d like to trade. Thanks, Cruisingal

HEY THERE CRUISINGAL….I AM LOOKING UP THE VALUES NOW….SHAMROCKING SWING WORTH 10,000 TO 15,000 AND THE PURSE SWING IS SM. SIGNATURE WORTH 25,000….MY ULTIMATE SPORTS CAR IS WORTH 32,000 CAUSE IT WAS BIG TRADING CARD PRIZE FROM SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS….SO BOTH OF THOSE ARE WORTH A LITTLE MORE THAN THE CAR….PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO? THANKS LOUE354

cruisingal

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-16 at 09:50 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-16 at 09:39 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-16 at 02:11 PM
      Hey cruisingal
      What vehicles do you still need? I have a huge vehicle collection some in doubles, I hope to have one you want/need :D
      NB

Hi Nuttybuddy. Here’s a list of some cars I still need:
      Solar Car
      Ultimate Challenge car
      Homemade Helicopter (dodo PSI)
      Pink Zebra Van
      Baby blue bumper car

Awww cruisingal I am so bummed, I have like NONE of those cars :( I have quite the collection but of course none of the ones you still need lol….that figures :)
      NB
      PS: I will keep an eye out and let you know if I see anyone with those for trade :D

Thank you Nuttybuddy. That is really kind of you. I appreciate it!

nuttybuddy

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-16 at 09:39 PM

Hey cruisingal
      What vehicles do you still need? I have a huge vehicle collection some in doubles, I hope to have one you want/need :D
      NB

Solar Car
      Ultimate Challenge car
      Pink Zebra Van
      Baby blue bumper car

Awww cruisingal I am so bummed, I have like NONE of those cars :( I have quite the collection but of course none of the ones you still need lol….that figures :)

NB

PS: I will keep an eye out and let you know if I see anyone with those for trade :D

cruisingal

Hey cruisingal
      NB

Solar Car
      Ultimate Challenge car
      Pink Zebra Van
      Baby blue bumper car

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.