Crystalline Pond Needed! ~ winnie1120

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Crystalline Pond Needed! ~ winnie1120

This topic contains 47 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  winnie1120 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

winnie1120

<p>Hi everyone i need the Crystalline Pond it’s a Pet Of the Month item. I’ll be posting a list in a little bit. Thanks! :-)
    </p>

winnie1120

krazy4webkinzcats wrote on 2012-11-07 at 02:18 PM

hi winnie,
      sorry its been so long. I have been crazy busy.
      do you still need the pond? If you only need one is there anything else your looking for? Do you have deluxe? I can send you pieces from the new theme if you would like :)
      I have lots of other items as well. What is your user name? You can send a fr to emonkey442 when you have a chance :)

I’m so sorry i didn’t get back to you sooner! The power has been out for days.

I got the pond, but we were in the middle of a trade, so i could use another in my garden! I don’t have deluxe so i would be more then happy to get a piece or two from a deluxe theme!!

I’ll send you a FR as soon as i can! My UN is winnie1120. Do you want to do Kinzpost or the trading room?

LMK! Thanks!!!!! :-))

hi winnie,
      sorry its been so long. I have been crazy busy.

do you still need the pond? If you only need one is there anything else your looking for? Do you have deluxe? I can send you pieces from the new theme if you would like :)
      I have lots of other items as well. What is your user name? You can send a fr to emonkey442 when you have a chance :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.