Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

Hello again, still have great items!!! Does anyone have items from the Superfan theme and are willing to trade? I also still need items from all of the deluxe themes. Like I said before I still have rare, exclusive, holiday, and maybe a super bed to offer for these items. Also please keep looking for a cuckoo cat clock. Have a great day. -Atomton

Sorry I do not have anything you are asking for but I do have plenty of rare and exclusive items if you wanted to tell me where you live and the time you go to school ( I home school so kind of any time is fine with me ) :) so we could figure a time to trade. I will be playing as a signature koala named koko without any clothes on. readyornotbybrittnicole

Atomton

I live in IL. I am at school between 8 to 3 central time. I do my homework right afterwards. Some days I have a lot and can’t log in. I will be available for a while over the weekend though, I think. I will be playing as my flower frog, Aqua or my Charming Panda, Kowloon. What’s your username? I would love to be friends! I am already friends with your sister! I send presents here and there, so keep checking to see if you get a present!

Atomton

Should Ganz bring retired items back? Why was the Cuckoo Cat Clock retired? It was one of the coolest exclusive items there ever was?

Atomton

Does anybody have any deluxe W-shop items from the pink swirl, train, or starry theme? If so could you please trade them with me!!! I can offer you a exclusive, rare, or holiday items!!! I might also have more cool stuff in my dock. Also if anyone wants a Cowabelle bobblehead all you have to do is ask!!! I have like 9 from my Mud Hippo Quest!!!

LambTyler

Hi Atomtom. I don’t have the cuckoo cat clock unfortunately but I will look for it. I am the deluxe though so any deluxe stuff you need I have from the w-shop themes and stuff. I also have super fan stuff. Can you please list what holiday items you have for me? Also what is your username, I will add you? Thanks, Lamb

Atomton

I have a Santa Kinz Dining Chair, Spring Chick Plushes,Snowglobes, Santa Kinz train, Frightening Fireplace, Rickity Rotton Staircase Slide, and Spring Fest Items! My user is frogsandfly. I would like to be your friend! I also have a few exclusives, and a gem superbed if you are interested.

LambTyler

Hi I definitely need the rickety staircase for my friend. Would you trade it for some super fan items? Let me know which ones you need. And I will add you. Thanks, Lamb

Atomton

I would rather have the wall paper and flooring for the Sweet& Treats theme if you have that! If not can you send my an item from the Super Hero theme! Already finished Superfan! I am looking for Japan, Train, Super Hero, Starry Night, Mocha Swirl, and Royal room items. I will trade it for a different item suggested here, but not for a super fan item if you mean the one with Webkinz pets on the furniture.

Atomton

I am so sorry, I sent my 2 fireplaces and slides to webkinzwizard who needed some halloween items because he didn’t have anything. I didn’t realize this! Can you still be my friend! I will send you something once you add my. :(

LambTyler

So you don’t have the rickety staircase anymore? And I will look for the sweets and treats wallpaper but not sure if I have it. Lamb

KASSUZY

Sorry Don’t have it. Friend me for other items! Have 35 pets.

Atomton

What is your user, KASSUZY. I would like to be friends with you!!!

Atomton

I have the Black & White Cat PSI, Egyption Vaze, some Aztec Fire thing, Spring Celebration 2013 items, 25% off coupon, Victorian Garden Bench, Gems, etc. in my dock!!! I might have what you are looking for!!! Also I am looking for the Slumberparty deluxe items. If anyone is willing to trade I will offer a rare, or even exclusive item. Thanks again!!! -Atomton

jaws2013

Atom, do you still have the Victorian Garden Bench?…jami

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.