Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

Hi DF a fridge would be great! I can put in it Merry Christmas Stars! DF, not all my X-mas rooms are half full. I have currently made 16 rooms for Christmas so far. Of those 6 aren’t finished. They are Christmas Village 3, and 4, Christmas Time Stars, Juruselem City, UC CHRISTMAS 1, and 2. Village 3 needs last step of cabin, 4 needs some organization work, Christmas Time Stars needs something to finish look maybe you can help perfect it, Juruselem City maybe a few more items?, UC Christmas 1 Rollor Coaster and CDTC prizes, same with Christmas UC 2. Thanks for being my friend.

Atomton

TYVM DF, for the Christmas items. It is cool that the First Snow Tree goes outside. I said thanks for the E-store on pg 20 of this so please check that out! I love Christmas Time. Oh and the post on this page has nothing to do with you or Lamb. You both have done so much for me. I just hate it, when I want to trade a duplicate exclusive and a member is like how about a Quizzy Plush Toy if you get my point!-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, it’s ok as a rule I don’t go to the trading room, it’s scary there. LOL I sometimes go to chat, but never stay long and seldom trade. I have been known to gift in there sometimes. The seeds were for Gold, I also left a post a few pages back. TTYL DF

Atomton

Hi DF and Lamb, I would like to thank you for all of the presents that you sent. With your help I finished 2 cabins, and many christmas rooms! Also thankyou for the sweet and treats items. I no longer need them and have enough to add for other rooms. I know you sent me all the deluxe pieces for slumber party before DF, but could you please send them 1 more time? That would help me finish that along with the CDTC prizes this year. Also what did you wish for from Santakinz? I wished for the Gnome. What was the first one, I didn’t know the character? If these are kinzpost and you get more than one could you please send. You guys have more than 1 account so you get more than one wish right?-Atom

dogfish

Yep, I get like 15 wishes. I hope they are postable this year, every one hopes that. They were not last year. I wished for the wacky gnome also, at one account. I’ll send the theme, NP. Do you have the candy theme fridge? I didn’t send, can’t find one. LMK and I’ll keep looking for it. DF

Atomton

Hi Lamb, for your wishlist this is how I got most of the items! I went to the trading table and traded my exclusive, retired holiday, anything I had that was valuable that was extra. I traded with the last member to enter the room. Never trade with deluxe members there. They offer cheep 10 KC things you can buy yourself. Sorry DF and Lamb, this doesn’t degrade you. Just saying 9/10 deluxe members I traded with in my almost 1.5 year of playing have been that way. That is how I 3/4 items on your list! One I earned myself. I hope this helps you get some much needed items. Merry Christmas!-Atom P.S I had some of those in my dock for a year, thanks for taking them off my hands Lamb! DF this has nothing to do with you or Lamb or you being a deluxe member!-Atom TTYS

LambTyler

Hi Atom. I appreciate if you are trying to get items for me, but don’t trade away all your good items looking for them ok? I have my own ways to find stuff as well LOL. And I don’t find it downgrading, but don’t forget, maybe the deluxe members are trying to trade you things that are deluxe. LOL. TTYL, Lamb

Atomton

Hi DF and Lamb, first of all I would like to thank you for everything you sent me since you accepted me. But now it is the holiday season, and I am wondering if you would like me to look for something for you. I know Lamb you have a wishlist, and I sent about 4 items off that, however it doesn’t even compare to everything you sent me. DF however, I was wondering if you had an item or items you really want but can’t find. Maybe something from before even you started playing? I really want to look for you two to sort of wish you merry christmas. You prob don’t want W-shop/Curio I can buy! I know you two say just a thankyou, however I want to send you something. DF please make a list of items you want, or know can make someone elses wish come true. Thank you very much and peace be with you!-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.