Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

Hi so I am so glad Lamb needs the Gargoyle Desk! Before I trade with Lamb, do you know if the Rainbow of Wow is cool? I would like you to be present on the forum!! I can trust Lamb, but I don’t know what some of the items are and if its a fair trade! I would like cool items but sometimes I get stuck with lame items trading so yeah! Have a nice day and peace be with you! Oh and Lamb if you read this, I posted on your new trade list!-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, I think I sent lamb a desk the other day, but I will ask to be sure. I left a post, not sure where or if it went through, you should keep your desk and I’ll send the chair. Do you mean the rainbow fountain of Wow? It’s Ok, I have a bunch of those. LOL I sent the estore walls, floor and dance table. they were on sale on Tuesday. Do you need the entire theme, starry room, or just the new items? Glad you liked what I sent, and TY for inviting me to all your parties, DF

jami912

DF change of subject,but i need to know if you have request for more rickety cottage. i will soon have 3 more completed…jami

Atomton

Hi DF, thanks for accepting the party invitations! I can’t wait to see you there. Maybe I will win the new prizes announced in June! I hope I win the sparkler! Anyways I really liked your outdoor room with the halloween items! I have one question though, where did you get the stone tiles? I couldn’t find them so I bought Nature Campkinz things but it doesn’t look the same! Thank you for your kind words on page 8! Peace be with you always-Atom

Atomton

Thank you for your kind words. I saw on Webkinz magazine page in WW, that the Small Signature Golden Retriever has a Waterslide? Do you know how I can get one? I can’t afford to buy it? If you have an extra could you please send. Also are there more mystery bag items to the Webkinz Fan room? I went back into that room and it is so empty!-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, the golden glide slide is small, can’t be turned and is lame. I have never used it. I will look for a better slide for you, just hang on. The mystery super fan stuff is a fridge,stove and hot tub, but i’m not sure how many, if any I have left. I’ll check. Oh, there is a great water slide at the estore and it may be on sale when it’s Black Friday sale right after Thanksgiving. I gifted a few last year and it’s worth the wait. DF

LambTyler

Hey dogfish! Which slide is it? Just curious LOL. TTYS, Lamb

dogfish

The big huge rainbow water slide LOL I don’t know it’s real name. DF Hey atom those paths are from wshop but under decorations.

Atomton

Is that the one with the multiple colors? I think I have seen it in the E-store before but I don’t have any points!-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, thank you for everything that you do. Also thank you for accepting the party invites I sent you! I have the question, I came across a Gargoyle Desk at the clubhouse once, is that a valuable item? I think it is W-shop 2009, according to some website. I don’t have any other part of the theme so what should I do with the piece. If I trade it what should I get? Do you want it? Thank you for the slide and other items, you don’t know how long I was looking for them! I was looking for them ever since I saw one offered in the trading room last July! I made a new halloween outside room. Would you like to come over to see it? Would Wednesday be a good day for you? I understand that you are very busy, but it would work for me. I have no school that day, so that’s why I choose it for the parties. Also that way people get the invites 2 KTD in advance so they know!! See you latter-Atom

dogfish

Atom, i would keep the desk, I can send the matching chair if you like. All the Halloween stuff mix and matches. I will need to see what you have and then see what you can do with it. I see you left post, I didn’t read until now. One room at a time, LOL Maybe finish the super fan, then do the new cat room, then move to a gem room. Which knight do you need? there are three I think, two medieval and one for the Roman room. Well, they all look the same to me, LOL DF

forest85

HI!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.