Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

The atom thing is the case, and I have the fire chair. I am sorry I wasn’t clear enough! Oh and thanks for everything that you do for me!! This goes out to my good friends. Peace be with you always DF,Lamb, Jami, and Gold!!-Atom

Atomton

Hi Lamb and DF, I got the Sword in the Stone. I like it, and think it is cool. I put it into the Halloween hideaway room I am making with the items you have sent me! Also thank you for trading with me Lamb for the Lampost! I was getting bored with that and like the fountain much better. Hopefully, you guys can help my friend Gold. I want to try and help others who have given me so much! Which is Jami, DF, Lamb, and Gold! If it hadn’t been for Gold, not one person would look at my posts here. I feel so blessed to have such great friends here on WW. Peace be with everyone always-Atom

forest85

Hey dogfish, would you mind sending me the black moccasins from the kinstyle outlet? It would be much appreciated. Thanks Forest

forest85

oh! I did mean to say please, sorry

Atomton

Hi DF, yes I do need the Super Hero room! I only have the walls/floors, superbed, chair, atom thing, car, and boot case! I am missing a lot so any items you can send will be great!! Thank you for the items, and sorry I wasn’t able to thank you sooner. I have been very busy with school projects lately!! I picked the monster under the bed for the super bed and it is so cool!! See you on WW-Atom

dogfish

HI atom check and see which chair you have and LMK, I have a lot of that ,if not all. It is in the curio shop all the time and I did my ow room in a short time. Is the “atom thing” a case also? Glad you got a cool super bed, that is a good one. TTYL DF

dogfish

Hey atom, my bff sent you a FR because she wants to send you some gifts. She is super nice and my very best buddy. Her UN is ad**k, I won’t post her entire name, but is she sends a request again please accept. I also sent a FR today, I think from starlight, TTYL DF

Atomton

Hi Lamb!! I get your point about the Starry theme, but I decided to make my starry theme for my silversoft cat. I did this because I named my Silver Soft cat Surge, because I got him on my confirmation Sunday. As a joke my cat likes polynomials because my pastor does! So the room could be named Silver Surge’s Starry Slumber, S to the fourth power! LOL!-Atom

LambTyler

Hi Atom! LOL. That’s fine too! I hope you enjoy it!! Lamb

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.