Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

bbbbbb

btw my username is ktt08 look me up :)

bbbbbb

I have the clock! I also have the Gemstone Table, Giant Feather Chair, Sparkle Plant, YangYin Blossom, and Webkinz Day Year 4 Trophy if anyone is interested. :)

Atomton

DF,thank you for coming to my house! I also like the items you sent me!! Thanks for the second house!! I am using all of the items you send me. Please check out some of my other forums! I am the proud author of 4! This is my most successful with more than 100 posts!! Please check out Webkinz Water Park, and Atomton’s First Ever Trade List! I would like you to help me make sure I get a good trade!! Have a nice day in WW!-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, I hope what i sent made your already cute yard even better. I saw this yard, and the person used the stone fence stuff from w shop and made this adorable cemetery. They had two haunted houses and lots of ghost graves, it looked very spooky. LMK when if you were able to use what I sent, DF

Atomton

Hi DF, I always send back supplies to my friends, and you are no exception!! Since you help me a lot, it is the least I can do to give back to you!! The building kit and trees you sent me were used in a halloween outside room. I didn’t know that the kit was for only outdoor rooms, but that is cool too!! How much do you think a gemstone table(retired exclusive) is worth? I have a double so if you know anyone who needs it let me know!! TTYSOWW!-Atom

Atomton

DF, what is the coolest money prize available right now? I have 6,712 and I am wondering what to spend it on! I have gotten several heart topiaries, 1 heartbed, 2 silver treasure chests, 1 kinzville mall layout, and a tiger boombox from here. What is something cool that is worth spending my money’s on? Is the chair cool? Oh I also have 1 kinzville couch. These however aren’t for trade! I am just asking if anything is worth my moneyz now or if I should wait!!

dogfish

Hi atom, well, I like the flying chair a lot. I made sure to get some because I want to make a new space room one day soon. I want it to be red, white and blue , so I think those chairs will look very cute. I try to keep my KC up as high as I can, and make my 500 every day. You never know when they will add new prizes and I like to be ready. I love the couch and love it in the other color also, the blue, which is a social media prize and still very valuable I would hang onto those prizes if I were you , they may retire, you just never know. DF

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.