Cuddlyfur’s New trade list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Cuddlyfur’s New trade list!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  cuddlyfur1 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cuddlyfur1

Wishlist: Adventure park: Coral Jewelry Box, Jellyfish table lamp, Rafi Plush toy, Sera plush toy, Seashell shoes, seaweed skirt, Stratsopheric teapot, Blooming tree. Clubhouse: Big city backpack, Makeup bag, Stylish city dress, toy lizard.Games: Yoga ball bed. Magical Forest: Charmed Dress. Rares: Viscountess Vanity Table and Chair, magic maiden Mirror, Mad Hatter Tea Table, Magic Elixer Table, Eat me cake table. Random Plushies: Webkinz Foundation Bear, Valentine’s Tubby Tummies bear, Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Any Christmas Plush. I really want Adventure Park items, and my trade list will be up when this posts

cuddlyfur1

Hello everyone! Thanks to generous donations, I am in no longer need of the Eat me cake table, magic elixer table, and the stylish city dress. I am still interested in all of the other items and any wonderland items. As for mobile wheel of WOW items i have for trade, I have extra lollipop headbands, rainbow wings, and sparkle tutus. Thanks for visiting!

dogfish

Hi cuudlyfur, I have all the items on your wish list. Do you have any of the foods from the app? I have the noodles and hot sauce, but am looking for any others. PLMK DF

cuddlyfur1

Hi! i have the lemon poppyseed muffin and the licorice soda. Do you have the coral jewelry box, jellyfish lamp, and seashell shoes?

hklover628

Do u still have a spare rainbow wings??? I will send you something in return I’m hklover628 add me See you around W.W. :)

cuddlyfur1

I do have a spare pair of wings, but what would you send me in return?

hklover628

Is leaf glasses okay?

cuddlyfur1

No, not really. The WIGEV says their value is fro 3000 to 5000, so suggest something a bit more valuable please.

markg97

Hi Cuddlyfur1, I have a Eat Me Cake Table, I’m looking for clothes. Okay My username is the same here See you around W.W.

Narnian100

Hey Cuddlyfur1 please add me at Narnian100 and I will send three of your wishlist items. ~Narnian100 aka SnowBell~

cuddlyfur1

Wow thanks Narnian for those rares! Do you want anything in return?

Bingus1

I have a Rafi Plush toy if you want it:) Just ask me about it!

cuddlyfur1

I would love one! you can add me I am cuddlyfur1. :)

I have the charmed dress, and some random plusies

cuddlyfur1

Hi angel! I am interested in your charmed dress. What do you want for it?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.