Cupcake’s name team! ( hiring! :) )

Home Forums Pets – Archives Cupcake’s name team! ( hiring! :) )

This topic contains 126 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hello, this is a forum for people who need pet names, and want to help me suggest names to people. Anyone can join my team, and there is no limit to how many people can join. Have fun! :)

I need a name for a sig raccoon I want a name that isn’t too common and can be for boy or girl thanks!

Joey, Alex, Kelly, Taylor (Can you guess what I am listening to.) Will rack up me brain tonight in bed thank you so much I am up late cause I am exited so I will think for you

Hi Kathrynhappy11! Boys’ names: Edwin, Finley, Ellis, Elliot, Marcus. Girl’s names: Millie, Lise, Keira, Willow( can be a boy or girl’s name), Harriet. If I find more names, I’ll let you know. ;) Have a sweet day!~SC

chocolate19

Hello, I was wondering if I could have a job here. I have my own naming forum, so I have some experience. Please let me know if I get the job. –chocolate19

Hello Chocolate19! Experience is always very good. :) Of course you can work here. Have a sweet day!~SC

Hi Snow! I found some items from the sweets and treats theme in the curio shop! :D Gingerbread TV ( the one you saw in my christmas room), ice cream bar fridge, and sweet and treats wallpaper( not sure if I already posted to you about that. If I already did, my apologies. I will send them to you( don’t worry: when retired w-shop items appear in the curio shop, you can buy as many as you want. ) Just trying to help you out on your house. ;) Is there anything from that theme that you need in case I see it in the curio shop? Have a sweet day!~SC

thanks I know you caan buy as many as you want as long as it’s not rare (how many of 1 rare would ya get) thanks should look cool. Thanks sweets room is complete now

You’re welcome! I would love to see your sweets room! :D

Hi Snow! Do you play Zoey’s Design Academy? I just made my account on there,on it’s really fun. If you do play on there, I’ll tell you my username. ;) By the way, how was your Thanksgiving? Mine was very fun. My cousin’s Brussels sprouts were delicious. :) So were the cranberry sauce( my most favorite Thanksgiving dish), and the pumpkin pie that my mom made. Have a sweet day!~SC

I don’t have one D: But Thanksgiving was good ☺ the Brussels sprouts were good here to and my fave dish (stuffing) tasted good. We made a cake and a fruit salad for desert and went shopping for Black friday. Also if you get a present from me on Christmas Eve its for Christmas Day okay but open it on Christmas Eve if you want.

Your on?!

I would LOVE to join your team! I have a lot of names that I’ve been thinking of! Please, if it is ok!

Hi webkinzrules1234! You’re hired! :D And yes, it’s ok. Anyone can join. Have a sweet day!~SC

It’s a not a problem. The more names…the better! :)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.