Cupcake’s name team! ( hiring! :) )

Home Forums Pets – Archives Cupcake’s name team! ( hiring! :) )

This topic contains 126 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hello, this is a forum for people who need pet names, and want to help me suggest names to people. Anyone can join my team, and there is no limit to how many people can join. Have fun! :)

Snow, did you see Frozen? I LOVE Olaf the snowman. :D

Hello! I was wondering if you can help me find a name for my Cocoa Dinosaur (boy) I got recently as a gift! But I don’t want any cliché names for him. Thank you! -JDF

Hi Josephine! Before I give you any names, what are ”cliché” names? I don’t want to give you any names you don’t want that’s why. Have a sweet day!~SC

Hi! Thanks for replying! Some cliché names are like: Cocoa, Chocolate, Dino, Cookie, Chip, Brownie. I’m sort of looking for unique names also, have a great day also!

Well I am an expert at boy names: Dylan, Jeremy, Ryan, Carl (okay judge me there if you must) and Danial

Thank you for helping me! Oh, and, was “Danial” supposed to be “Daniel” Just checking. I also like this spelling: Daniil.

Hi everyone! :D I received all your requests for names, and I’ll reply in a few days, so keep checking. Or maybe one of my friends will help. I think I need them to help me. Sorry…I’m a very busy person. Have a sweet day!~SC

nvm I got names from another forum thx for the last name though

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.