Daisy Design ~ For Anytime, All The Time!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Daisy Design ~ For Anytime, All The Time!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Does your pet need some new trends? Do you need a whole new wardrobe for your pet? Is a special occassion coming up, and you have nothing for your pet to wear? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you came to the right place! Just tell me the pet, your budget, what you need it for, when you need it by, and if its a boy or girl. I will answer ASAP, and won\’t go a cent over budget! Thnx 4 stoping by!
    </p>

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-08-11 at 06:55 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-08-11 at 06:41 PM

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-08-11 at 05:35 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-08-11 at 05:25 PM

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-08-10 at 09:11 PM
      Does your pet need some new trends? Do you need a whole new wardrobe for your pet? Is a special occassion coming up, and you have nothing for your pet to wear? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you came to the right place! Just tell me the pet, your budget, what you need it for, when you need it by, and if its a boy or girl. I will answer ASAP, and won\’t go a cent over budget! Thnx 4 stoping by!

hi congrats on the forum can i work here

Hmm, sure! Just take a quiz. Make something for gardening, someting for a tea party, and something for movie night, like pjs, or something, but not too drab. Budget for all, 600.

i did it all for girls and wound up with a total of 425
      outfits
      Gardening, flower power swimsuit top, purple swim trunks, purple sneakers
      tea party, fancy turquoise blouse, powder blue skirt, ballet slippers
      movie night pj’s, purple layered tee, rainbow stripe pants, ruby slippers
      hope you like them i really want the job and will retake the test if you want

Hmm, I can understand that you really want the job… I have an idea! I don’t really need any help right now, but keep an eye out, and once I get busy, I will let you know what I want you to do. I really liked the idea of the PJs with the purple Tee, but I would do the striped PJ pants instead, then maybe slippers. The gardening was more of a swimming, and I really liked the tea party!!!!

well for the gardening i will actually change it so instead i would say seaside sarong and yellow tank ok i have internet access whenever and i will check often but if i dont reply its because of school i start the 22nd so i may be busy but i am good

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-08-11 at 06:41 PM

Does your pet need some new trends? Do you need a whole new wardrobe for your pet? Is a special occassion coming up, and you have nothing for your pet to wear? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you came to the right place! Just tell me the pet, your budget, what you need it for, when you need it by, and if its a boy or girl. I will answer ASAP, and won\’t go a cent over budget! Thnx 4 stoping by!

Hmm, sure! Just take a quiz. Make something for gardening, someting for a tea party, and something for movie night, like pjs, or something, but not too drab. Budget for all, 600.

outfits

Hmm, I can understand that you really want the job… I have an idea! I don’t really need any help right now, but keep an eye out, and once I get busy, I will let you know what I want you to do. I really liked the idea of the PJs with the purple Tee, but I would do the striped PJ pants instead, then maybe slippers. The gardening was more of a swimming, and I really liked the tea party!!!!

outfits

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.