Daisy Design ~ For Anytime, All The Time!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Daisy Design ~ For Anytime, All The Time!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Does your pet need some new trends? Do you need a whole new wardrobe for your pet? Is a special occassion coming up, and you have nothing for your pet to wear? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you came to the right place! Just tell me the pet, your budget, what you need it for, when you need it by, and if its a boy or girl. I will answer ASAP, and won\’t go a cent over budget! Thnx 4 stoping by!
    </p>

Hi everyone! Sorry I wasnt here for a while! I was just really busy! Just to let you know, I am ready again to design! I have great ideas in mind for fall fashion!!!!!!! thnx sooo much for your patience!

christinekc

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-08-10 at 09:11 PM

Does your pet need some new trends? Do you need a whole new wardrobe for your pet? Is a special occassion coming up, and you have nothing for your pet to wear? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you came to the right place! Just tell me the pet, your budget, what you need it for, when you need it by, and if its a boy or girl. I will answer ASAP, and won\’t go a cent over budget! Thnx 4 stoping by!

hi! im the owner of the dimond and i dont really have time to give my pets the makeover they need so ill be here lots!
      -casual outfit for my peace love and moosic rockerz cow. she really hates jeans and kinzville academy stuff but is going for a relaxing look. she loves winter, light colors, lava dragons, funny movies, pizza, and skunksweeper. budget is under 250 kinzcash. imaginitive brave michovous.
      -signature ragdoll cat casual. darker colors suit her best. girl. unique friendly very imaginitive. loves making new friends, winter, waffle wallabys, ice pops, and tubby tummies tan bears under 250 kinzcash.
      ill be coming back for more! ;)

angelhair22 wrote on 2012-08-19 at 04:34 PM

hi i ansered yes to all of those!
      its a pink poodle
      shes like bling dimond pink white like wedding gowns
      its for a fashoin show me and my friends will do in the runway room!
      i have to be the BEST!
      i need dress and shoes and if you want you can add more!
      my budget it close to 500 is that hard sorry!
      i need it in two days or one whenever your done
      and add me on webkinz angelhair22

Sounds like fun!
      Layered Skirt-200
      Preppy Button Shirt-360
      Rhinestone Flats-90
      Sparkly Pink Bow-15
      Sorry, I went way over! I would love to join you, if I may. What color zone will you and your friends be in, and will you be in kinz chat, or kinz chat plus?
      BTW, I added you!

angelhair22

hi i ansered yes to all of those!

its a pink poodle

shes like bling dimond pink white like wedding gowns

its for a fashoin show me and my friends will do in the runway room!

i have to be the BEST!

i need dress and shoes and if you want you can add more!

my budget it close to 500 is that hard sorry!

i need it in two days or one whenever your done

and add me on webkinz angelhair22

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.