Daisy Design ~ For Anytime, All The Time!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Daisy Design ~ For Anytime, All The Time!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Does your pet need some new trends? Do you need a whole new wardrobe for your pet? Is a special occassion coming up, and you have nothing for your pet to wear? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you came to the right place! Just tell me the pet, your budget, what you need it for, when you need it by, and if its a boy or girl. I will answer ASAP, and won\’t go a cent over budget! Thnx 4 stoping by!
    </p>

Ok 09137, here is your super cute swim outfit!
      Groovy Heart Swim Top
      Lime Jean Shorts
      Fluorescent Flip Flops
      European Flare Shades
      225 Total
      You know how some people wear shorts over their swimsuit? I did that with you. I took a lighter color top to contrast with the black cat, and took all bright colors to make your black cat look nice a light. I think it should do you well!
      Thnx 4 coming!

Do you need extra clothing? How about some non-kinzstyle outlit? Read the next few posts if ur intrested!

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-08-12 at 03:53 PM

Icemoon wrote on 2012-08-12 at 03:15 PM
      Are you looking for workers or helpers?

she is not right now but i’m in when she does

oh but apply now sorry i am in maybe you will but dont copy my recipes please

Icemoon wrote on 2012-08-12 at 03:15 PM

she is not right now but i’m in when she does

Icemoon

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.