Desperatly Need Room Designer!!!!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Desperatly Need Room Designer!!!!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jazzalia 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Jazzalia

Hi I really need a good room designer! My budget is six or seven thousand kinz-cash.Something cool and modern , not quite contemporary though.NOT ANYTHING DELUXE!! Please reply really soon!!

Jazzalia

Stealthstorm, I really like thanks!

zzoeyy

im good at designing…outside or inside?

chillylily

You should see designergirl101′s forum. She designed my pets’ bedroom and I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Stealthstorm

Ok! I will help you out! Campkinz’ Cabin Flooring with Light Sea Green Wall Paint to add a cool texture to your room. Bed: Mahogany Low Rise Bed with Cactus (in decorations) Lounge: Lime Corinthian Lounger, White Silk Sofa, and two Coffee and Cream Side tables put together to make a coffee table! Put a Mosaic Mirror behind the couch or lounger. Dining: Brushed Metal Dining table with 4 Dehydrotope Drink Bar Chairs to complete that section of your room! The empty part of your room can be a bathroom/ kitchen. If you have a kitchen use Green Apple Counters and Sink, the original Refrigerator, the Original Stove. If you have a bathroom use the Porcelain items, and under the sink place a Half Tatami Mat. Use Sohji Room Dividers to section off your bathroom! This should all total up to somewhere in your budget! Let me know if you like it! ~Peace, Love, Ride~ *The Horse Fanatic*

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.