Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

pony2102

ok so i have a little gold and white cat,i want a super cute and fancy outfit,and i have no budget at all!!! hopefully this page is still up and running as some people just forget about their pages!

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-18 at 08:07 PM

pandapoo1322 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 06:15 PM
      Hi I just need a causual outfit…I would like it to use the backwArds ball cap bc I just got one! Thanks so much!

KK can do this one for you!

Sure, this might be a little tough though.

Use your hat with these!

cuffed jeans (65)
      black and white sneakers (45)
      blue football jersey (60)

KK

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-19 at 11:42 AM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-06-19 at 11:29 AM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:31 PM
      Welcome to Diamond Design! We do all kinds of outfits here: Casual, Swimwear, Pajamas, Fancy, You Name It! To get a perfect outfit for your pet just answer these questions: 1. What\’s the occasion? 2. What kind of pet is this for? 3. What is your pet\’s personality? 4. What is your budget? I promise you will be 100% satisfied with your outfits, and if not you will get a redo as many times as you want!

1.i just want an outfit to have my webkinz look awesome every day i play webkinz.
      2.peace out puppy (not peace puppy, peace OUT puppy.) named Cilla. (pronounced Silla) its a girl.
      3.well, i just want something not fancy, but colorful and sparkly and stuff.
      4.around 2200 kc. you can go a little over if needed. if possible, under 1000 kc.
      also, if you want to put the pretty panda psi outfit in there, you can, because i have it. only do that if you want. thanks…
      -4pb-

Ruffled Skirt $195
      Pink Bow $15 (On sale for $13)
      Pink Striped Swimsuit Top $30
      Ruffled Sequin Sandals $45
      Total: $285

i tried your suggestion… i kinda liked it, but it seemed like it didn’t quite match… i desinged 2 more outfits, and they seemed pretty good. (still with my webkinz cilla and stuff tho.)

outfit #1.
      1.sequin cabbie cap
      2.tunic tutu (not sure if it is at the store though.)
      3.fluorescent flip flops

outfit #2
      1.music note fedora (not in store)
      2.fluorescent flip flops
      3.spiral designer dress

-4pb-

iluv2lol

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-06-19 at 11:29 AM

Welcome to Diamond Design! We do all kinds of outfits here: Casual, Swimwear, Pajamas, Fancy, You Name It! To get a perfect outfit for your pet just answer these questions: 1. What\’s the occasion? 2. What kind of pet is this for? 3. What is your pet\’s personality? 4. What is your budget? I promise you will be 100% satisfied with your outfits, and if not you will get a redo as many times as you want!

1.i just want an outfit to have my webkinz look awesome every day i play webkinz.
      2.peace out puppy (not peace puppy, peace OUT puppy.) named Cilla. (pronounced Silla) its a girl.
      4.around 2200 kc. you can go a little over if needed. if possible, under 1000 kc.
      also, if you want to put the pretty panda psi outfit in there, you can, because i have it. only do that if you want. thanks…
      -4pb-

Ruffled Skirt $195
      Pink Bow $15 (On sale for $13)
      Pink Striped Swimsuit Top $30
      Ruffled Sequin Sandals $45
      Total: $285

-4pb-

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.