Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:31 PM

Welcome to Diamond Design! We do all kinds of outfits here: Casual, Swimwear, Pajamas, Fancy, You Name It! To get a perfect outfit for your pet just answer these questions: 1. What\’s the occasion? 2. What kind of pet is this for? 3. What is your pet\’s personality? 4. What is your budget? I promise you will be 100% satisfied with your outfits, and if not you will get a redo as many times as you want!

I want you to make me a casual outfit
      1. hanging around at the mall
      2.The pet is a signature king charles spaniel named Lady
      3.Lady really like to read, she’s good at art, and music…she’s shy but kind and loving
      4. My budget is less than 500 kinzcash
      Can you do this for me?
      -NATUREMOTION1

batluver

Valcam wrote on 2012-07-01 at 12:27 PM

batluver wrote on 2012-06-25 at 12:13 AM

Valcam wrote on 2012-06-24 at 01:17 PM
      HELLO!!! is any 1 there? i’ve been waiting for 4 days!!!

May I work here Luvy? I will take any required test. I really want to help these customers!
      Here is a sample outfit:
      Yellow tank top-$35
      Lime jean shorts-$80
      Lemon lime sash-$110
      Daisy hair clip-$15
      Studded low top sneakers-$65
      Eyeglasses-$50
      Total: $355
      I also posted this on FASHION ADVICE FROM THE BEST EXPERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks great on a HOP bunny, since I put it on mine. Please reply as soon as you can. I don’t want to rush you, though!
      Fangs and Fashion,
      Batluver-Flap on!

OMG!!!! the outfit u gave me is AMAZING!!!! i luv it even more than the one i got from luvy! (no offense) thanx!! V@L(@M

Oh, then don’t use the daisy hair clip.

iloveocean

I need a fancy outfit for parties. My pets name is Minna and she’s a signature pomeranian.
      she’s really girly but loves sports too. She loves colors and will try almost anything when it comes to fashion!
      If you could, I really need this outfit ASAP!!!
      Thanks-
      iloveocean

Valcam

batluver wrote on 2012-06-25 at 12:13 AM

Valcam wrote on 2012-06-24 at 01:17 PM
      HELLO!!! is any 1 there? i’ve been waiting for 4 days!!!

May I work here Luvy? I will take any required test. I really want to help these customers!
      Here is a sample outfit:
      Yellow tank top-$35
      Lime jean shorts-$80
      Lemon lime sash-$110
      Daisy hair clip-$15
      Studded low top sneakers-$65
      Eyeglasses-$50
      Total: $355
      I also posted this on FASHION ADVICE FROM THE BEST EXPERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks great on a HOP bunny, since I put it on mine. Please reply as soon as you can. I don’t want to rush you, though!
      Fangs and Fashion,
      Batluver-Flap on!

OMG!!!! the outfit u gave me is AMAZING!!!! i luv it even more than the one i got from luvy! (no offense) thanx!! V@L(@M

mimi01

Hi! I need a deluxe fancy fashion.
      1.I have a meeting with my friend
      2.For my Pom Pom Kitty, movalinda
      3.Very active. It want to goes in the park to put the garbages on the recicle bin
      4.11885, but I will have more. Now I\’m in the AP and I have more missions THANKS!!!

mimi01

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.