Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

iluv2lol

sunkissbeach wrote on 2012-06-15 at 08:29 AM

OMG! its by one of my favorite people from garnet remodleing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      my pet is a peace love music cow
      girl,
      and her clothing theme i want is summer clothing.no swimsuit please.thanks!

Since I’m not sure if i can use swimsuit tops as tops, I’m doing to do two outfits.
      Outfit #1:
      PInk Bow $15
      Pink Striped Swimsuit top $30
      Faded and Frayed Shorts $165
      Flurorescent Flip Flops $75
      Total: $285
      Outfit #2:
      Rhinestone Flats $90
      Distressed Stretchy Jeans $315
      Cardi with Pink Top $235
      PInk Bow $15
      Total: $655

iluv2lol

2flower01 wrote on 2012-06-14 at 09:56 PM

Hi! I am looking for a fancy outfit for a high-class pooch. She is a girl and needs to look like she was going to a ball. i have 2 tiaras 1 silver 1 blue and ball gowns 1 silver 1 blue 1 purple. My budget is $200.

Ok I would do the silver tiara with the silver ball gown and do the clothing machine glass slippers (funky girl glasses, princess hat, red ruby slippers) I hope you like!

iluv2lol

Tyedyeducktape2,
      Ok! I’d love to! how does The Opal Nameplace sound? We could both be owners!
      Batluver,
      I’m glad she likes them! I like ruby’s but I love lots of others! Happy one month early birthday BTW!
      Sydnirella1,
      CAn I use swimuit tops as shirts?
      Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

sunkissbeach

OMG! its by one of my favorite people from garnet remodleing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      my pet is a peace love music cow
      girl,
      and her clothing theme i want is summer clothing.no swimsuit please.thanks!

batluver

That sounds like a cool name! My birthstone is a Ruby. I don’t know why, but I HATE Rubies! They’re just so-Red! BTW, its exactly a month until my birthday! I’m soo excited! And even better- I’m going camping with my Girl Scout friends on the weekend of my birthday! It’s gonna be so cool! I just hope one of my friends doesn’t tell a leader it’s my birthday! I hate being at the center of attention!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.