Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-15 at 12:26 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-15 at 12:18 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-14 at 08:11 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-14 at 08:03 PM
      OMG, Congrats on the forum Luvvy!!! LOL! You seem to love birthstones! Oh and Im a garnet! Its wierd, I was thinking of making a fashion forum called Aquamarine Fashionistas! Because my favorite color is aqua! I just LOVE designing! Do you think I could work here? Oh and I need an outfit. Its a summer outfit for my cloud leopard. Shes energetic, fun, crazy, and loves cheerleading and balley. Thanks so much!!!!
      Congrats!
      KK

KK,
      Yah I decided to have birthstones as my forum trademark! That way some people could know it was me! Mine is an Opal. How does The Opal Nameplace sound as a forum? Of course you could KK! Here is your outfit I hope you like it!
      Pink Bow $15
      Pink Striped Swimsuit Top $30
      Denim Bermudas $180
      Flourescent Flip Flops $75
      I hope you like and if not i’ll redo. I gtg to bed. My mom has to work tomorrow. Good Night!

Oh cool! Opal s are really pretty! Its a good idea! What kind of forum? Its gotta be great since its your birthstone! Oh thank you so much!!! I love the outfit! I think Ill just use the ruffle sequin sandals instead. ;) Thanks a bunch!
      KK

Well I already did remodeling and fashion so the only thing left is nameplace. I’m going to be co-owner with tyedyeducktape2, because she wanted to make a forum with me. If you can think of anything besides nameplace i’m all ears. Yah i wasn’t sure if I wanted to do ruffled sequin sandals because I don’t like how they look on my pets. My opinion. I’m glad you love the outfit!
      Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

Thats what I was thinking! lol, can I work there if you ever make one? I have a nameplace of my own too, so It’ll be fun! I just did them because they look great for summer and theyre my favorites in the kinzstyle outlet!

KK

iluv2lol

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-15 at 12:18 PM

OMG, Congrats on the forum Luvvy!!! LOL! You seem to love birthstones! Oh and Im a garnet! Its wierd, I was thinking of making a fashion forum called Aquamarine Fashionistas! Because my favorite color is aqua! I just LOVE designing! Do you think I could work here? Oh and I need an outfit. Its a summer outfit for my cloud leopard. Shes energetic, fun, crazy, and loves cheerleading and balley. Thanks so much!!!!
      Congrats!
      KK

KK,
      Yah I decided to have birthstones as my forum trademark! That way some people could know it was me! Mine is an Opal. How does The Opal Nameplace sound as a forum? Of course you could KK! Here is your outfit I hope you like it!
      Pink Bow $15
      Denim Bermudas $180
      I hope you like and if not i’ll redo. I gtg to bed. My mom has to work tomorrow. Good Night!

Oh cool! Opal s are really pretty! Its a good idea! What kind of forum? Its gotta be great since its your birthstone! Oh thank you so much!!! I love the outfit! I think Ill just use the ruffle sequin sandals instead. ;) Thanks a bunch!
      KK

Well I already did remodeling and fashion so the only thing left is nameplace. I’m going to be co-owner with tyedyeducktape2, because she wanted to make a forum with me. If you can think of anything besides nameplace i’m all ears. Yah i wasn’t sure if I wanted to do ruffled sequin sandals because I don’t like how they look on my pets. My opinion. I’m glad you love the outfit!
      Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

Congrats!
      KK

KK,
      Pink Bow $15
      Denim Bermudas $180

KK

iluv2lol

sunkissbeach wrote on 2012-06-15 at 11:05 AM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-15 at 09:24 AM
      Tyedyeducktape2,
      Ok! I’d love to! how does The Opal Nameplace sound? We could both be owners!
      Batluver,
      I’m glad she likes them! I like ruby’s but I love lots of others! Happy one month early birthday BTW!
      Sydnirella1,
      CAn I use swimuit tops as shirts?
      Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

sure only sfor tops though! thanks

Your outfits are done!

snowy527

kbk100 wrote on 2012-06-15 at 10:48 AM

Hi my pet is a girl zebra. I have no budget. I need something that would just look cute all the time. Her personality is just being a friend if you need to know more just let me know!!!!

Here is the list of items:
      -Ruffled Sequin Sandals $45
      -Cardi with Pink Top $235
      -Faded and Frayed Shorts $185
      -Spring Fedora $150
      The total is $615……….hope this helps! Tell your friends!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.