Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

bugaboo832

batluver wrote on 2012-09-03 at 12:59 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-03 at 11:36 AM

fairylady3162 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 10:06 PM
      yeah lol And , if you need someone else to help you here i just started to play again so i would love to work here when i’m on. ^^

everyone who needs an order done:
      sorry ive been busy with homework.
      batluver:
      you wanted me? what for? im going furniture shopping soon, no idea when to get back.

Oops! Sorry, I’m here :).
      Since the majority of us are away at school most of the time, none of the rooms are getting done. I have thought this over, and… I will have to close GR for good. The customers will have to find another place to get their rooms done. I’m very sorry, but unless there is some miracle, there is nothing we can do.
      The reason I called you two is I need you to tell the Garneteers the bad news.
      Thank you.
      I’m very sorry. Please do not get mad at me. I’m afraid there is nothing we can do.

Batluver, I really dont want to see garnet close so maybe me and KC could take it over! Just a thought!

Peace, Love, The Hunger Games!

~The world’s biggest Hunger Games fan, bugaboo832~

Snickerleah

Hope this is ok.

End of summer party
      Chihuahua
      Girly but crafty
      750 kinzcash

Thanks!

christinekc

batluver wrote on 2012-09-03 at 12:59 PM

yeah lol And , if you need someone else to help you here i just started to play again so i would love to work here when i’m on. ^^

batluver:
      you wanted me? what for? im going furniture shopping soon, no idea when to get back.

Since the majority of us are away at school most of the time, none of the rooms are getting done. I have thought this over, and… I will have to close GR for good. The customers will have to find another place to get their rooms done. I’m very sorry, but unless there is some miracle, there is nothing we can do.
      Thank you.
      I’m very sorry. Please do not get mad at me. I’m afraid there is nothing we can do.

im not mad at you, im just really sad……… :’(. the garnet was awsome, athough i think the customers might be mad. will we open back up in the summer?

kc

batluver

batluver:

Thank you.

christinekc

batluver:

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.