Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-15 at 01:03 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-15 at 12:55 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-15 at 12:41 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-15 at 12:31 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-15 at 12:26 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-15 at 12:18 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-14 at 08:11 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-14 at 08:03 PM
      OMG, Congrats on the forum Luvvy!!! LOL! You seem to love birthstones! Oh and Im a garnet! Its wierd, I was thinking of making a fashion forum called Aquamarine Fashionistas! Because my favorite color is aqua! I just LOVE designing! Do you think I could work here? Oh and I need an outfit. Its a summer outfit for my cloud leopard. Shes energetic, fun, crazy, and loves cheerleading and balley. Thanks so much!!!!
      Congrats!
      KK

KK,
      Yah I decided to have birthstones as my forum trademark! That way some people could know it was me! Mine is an Opal. How does The Opal Nameplace sound as a forum? Of course you could KK! Here is your outfit I hope you like it!
      Pink Bow $15
      Pink Striped Swimsuit Top $30
      Denim Bermudas $180
      Flourescent Flip Flops $75
      I hope you like and if not i’ll redo. I gtg to bed. My mom has to work tomorrow. Good Night!

Oh cool! Opal s are really pretty! Its a good idea! What kind of forum? Its gotta be great since its your birthstone! Oh thank you so much!!! I love the outfit! I think Ill just use the ruffle sequin sandals instead. ;) Thanks a bunch!
      KK

Well I already did remodeling and fashion so the only thing left is nameplace. I’m going to be co-owner with tyedyeducktape2, because she wanted to make a forum with me. If you can think of anything besides nameplace i’m all ears. Yah i wasn’t sure if I wanted to do ruffled sequin sandals because I don’t like how they look on my pets. My opinion. I’m glad you love the outfit!
      Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

Thats what I was thinking! lol, can I work there if you ever make one? I have a nameplace of my own too, so It’ll be fun! I just did them because they look great for summer and theyre my favorites in the kinzstyle outlet!
      KK

Of course you can KK! My favorites are the Rhinestone Sandals!
      Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

Thank you! Those are pretty, the rhinestone flats. My favorites were actually the tri striped gladiator sandals, but theyre not in the kinzstyle outlet anymore :( I forgot to bye them why they were out. Do you by any chance have any I could trade for?
      KK

Let me check…No sorry! I thought I had some.

Its alright! I’ll keep looking! : )

KK

iluv2lol

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-15 at 12:55 PM

OMG, Congrats on the forum Luvvy!!! LOL! You seem to love birthstones! Oh and Im a garnet! Its wierd, I was thinking of making a fashion forum called Aquamarine Fashionistas! Because my favorite color is aqua! I just LOVE designing! Do you think I could work here? Oh and I need an outfit. Its a summer outfit for my cloud leopard. Shes energetic, fun, crazy, and loves cheerleading and balley. Thanks so much!!!!
      Congrats!
      KK

KK,
      Yah I decided to have birthstones as my forum trademark! That way some people could know it was me! Mine is an Opal. How does The Opal Nameplace sound as a forum? Of course you could KK! Here is your outfit I hope you like it!
      Pink Bow $15
      Denim Bermudas $180
      I hope you like and if not i’ll redo. I gtg to bed. My mom has to work tomorrow. Good Night!

Oh cool! Opal s are really pretty! Its a good idea! What kind of forum? Its gotta be great since its your birthstone! Oh thank you so much!!! I love the outfit! I think Ill just use the ruffle sequin sandals instead. ;) Thanks a bunch!
      KK

Well I already did remodeling and fashion so the only thing left is nameplace. I’m going to be co-owner with tyedyeducktape2, because she wanted to make a forum with me. If you can think of anything besides nameplace i’m all ears. Yah i wasn’t sure if I wanted to do ruffled sequin sandals because I don’t like how they look on my pets. My opinion. I’m glad you love the outfit!
      Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

Thats what I was thinking! lol, can I work there if you ever make one? I have a nameplace of my own too, so It’ll be fun! I just did them because they look great for summer and theyre my favorites in the kinzstyle outlet!
      KK

Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

Thank you! Those are pretty, the rhinestone flats. My favorites were actually the tri striped gladiator sandals, but theyre not in the kinzstyle outlet anymore :( I forgot to bye them why they were out. Do you by any chance have any I could trade for?
      KK

Let me check…No sorry! I thought I had some.

Congrats!
      KK

KK,
      Pink Bow $15
      Denim Bermudas $180

KK

Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

KK

Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

KK

MyWebkinzRok

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!!! Again, thanks for the outfit for my cat!

~Stealthstorm

iluv2lol

Congrats!
      KK

KK,
      Pink Bow $15
      Denim Bermudas $180

KK

Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

KK

Hearts and Hugs,
      Luvy

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.