Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Diamond Design! Fashion To Help Your Pet Sparkle!

This topic contains 459 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

iluv2lol

OMG IT POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Now I have Garnet Remodeling and Diamond Design! LOL

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-15 at 08:42 PM

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-11-15 at 04:34 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:31 PM
      Welcome to Diamond Design! We do all kinds of outfits here: Casual, Swimwear, Pajamas, Fancy, You Name It! To get a perfect outfit for your pet just answer these questions: 1. What\’s the occasion? 2. What kind of pet is this for? 3. What is your pet\’s personality? 4. What is your budget? I promise you will be 100% satisfied with your outfits, and if not you will get a redo as many times as you want!

i need 2 outfits
      Midnight my black lab is a detective and needs an outfit for meeting with clients she is smart and a great detective don’t worry about budget
      Lucy my collie is midnights partner and needs an outfit for the same reason (i would like them to be different)

for both Midnight and Lucy,option one is a bit more girly, option 2 is a bit more professional. and sorry about using dark shades in all of them, you don’t HAVE to use dark shades if you don’t want to. same with any bows or hats. and please rate my service or whatever from 0 stars to 5 stars, thank you!
      Lucy:
      option 1: cute cropped jacket, dark shades, cuffed jeans, sparkly pink bow, ruffled sequin sandals
      option 2: dark shades, preppy button shirt, kinzville academy skirt, spring fedora, rhinestone flats or laced heels
      Midnight:
      option 1: dark shades, lightweight striped top, ruffled skirt, sparkly pink bow, high heel sandals
      option 2: dark shades, striped cotton dress (not TOO professional, but i think it works), spring fedora, academy mary jane shoes or ruffled sequin sandals
      and, of course, you can change them around so that Midnight’s option 2 can be worn by Lucy, etc. thanks for coming to Diamond Design! Come againn! ;)
      -4pb-

thanks!
      I give you a 5!

christinekc

Good job you 2! You will definetly be fighting over top designer in january! You guys must have a lot of time on your hands lol.

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-16 at 08:33 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-11-16 at 07:33 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-16 at 05:17 PM

echosbff123 wrote on 2012-11-16 at 02:36 PM
      Hey I would like a fancy dress cos I am throwing a party it will be for a velvety elephant my budget is around 200 kinz cash my kinz is fun, playful and mischievous but the party I throwing is quite posh.
      Thanks a bunch!

wait do you mean fancy dress like the skirt and top combined type of dress or like fancy clothes? either way i probably would use a dress, so here ya go. and unfortunately the kinzstyle outlet isn’t working for me so i will try my best, and yeah. ;) and please rate my service from 1 star to five stars, thanks!
      if you really mean AROUND 200 kc:
      fall floral dress
      ruffled sequin sandals
      TOTAL: 255
      if you want UNDER 200 kc:
      ballerina leotard top
      fall floral skirt
      ruby slippers
      TOTAL: 230
      since they both go over 200, i can send one or two of the items to you if you use one of these. lmk, thanks!
      -4pb-

i gave her a design so thanks for doing 2 more now she has 3 designs

yep lol. the more choices, the better! ;)
      -4pb-

ok i am a little busy

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-11-16 at 07:33 PM

Hey I would like a fancy dress cos I am throwing a party it will be for a velvety elephant my budget is around 200 kinz cash my kinz is fun, playful and mischievous but the party I throwing is quite posh.
      Thanks a bunch!

wait do you mean fancy dress like the skirt and top combined type of dress or like fancy clothes? either way i probably would use a dress, so here ya go. and unfortunately the kinzstyle outlet isn’t working for me so i will try my best, and yeah. ;) and please rate my service from 1 star to five stars, thanks!
      fall floral dress
      ruffled sequin sandals
      ballerina leotard top
      fall floral skirt
      ruby slippers
      since they both go over 200, i can send one or two of the items to you if you use one of these. lmk, thanks!
      -4pb-

yep lol. the more choices, the better! ;)

-4pb-

Thanks a bunch!

fall floral dress
      ruffled sequin sandals
      ballerina leotard top
      fall floral skirt
      ruby slippers
      -4pb-

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.