DIAMOND PIANO FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives DIAMOND PIANO FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 40 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  hithereiamfreeze 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

womack24

Would you be interested in estore points for your piano?

wormwack, no thank you!
      adama, ironiclly, thats what i traded for my diamond piano. may i offer something else
      for it? i will make a list. PLMKSNOL
      bailey, sorry but i have no intrest. no thanks!
      adama, (again) heres my list of stuff!
      E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, spring melody harp, truck of terror
      SIGNATURE PSI: water dog falls, cats meow garden, bamboo chute slide, sly slide, sunny savannah
      oasis? alps rescue station, icy atic organ, and possible more. PLMKSNOL

ormwack, i’m sorry but i’m not intrested in e-store points.(BTW
      i still don’t know how to do that stuff.)
      adama, ironiclly, i traded MY polka dot piano for this. so i really wouldn’t want to do that.
      still, i’m quite intrested in the piano. i have amny great stuff for trade, if i make a list
      would you be intrested? PLMKSNOL

bailey, hi there! i’m sorry but i am not intrested in the spooky pup PSI.
      also, trading a diamond piano for a new PSI would be very light minded.
      sorry but i will need a much better offer for this.

nutty_buddy

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-25 at 07:32 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-25 at 06:53 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-25 at 03:16 PM
      This is what I would want for it. Enchanted elven pipe organ, and a polka dot piano. I could add if necissary……. if that doesn\’t work out for my piano I have many other great items to trade! PLMKSNOL thanks, bye!

I have a polka dot piano. I will also add another PSI because I would like to get it for a friend :P PLMK Fudgey as soon as you’re able :)
      NB

I need your piano very bad! I don’t have what you are looking for, but I do have other items! I will list them soon! Here are just 2:
      Gold leaf armoire
      Emerald eye pyramid
      LMK if you want these or if you want me to post more things!

LWFG

Sorry I need to wait and see when fudgey responds because it is her forum and I really would only trade the polka dot piano for the diamond piano and I am only doing it to try and grab it up for a friend :) Also I have a couple of each of those that you offered but thank you :)

NB

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-25 at 06:53 PM

This is what I would want for it. Enchanted elven pipe organ, and a polka dot piano. I could add if necissary……. if that doesn\’t work out for my piano I have many other great items to trade! PLMKSNOL thanks, bye!

I have a polka dot piano. I will also add another PSI because I would like to get it for a friend :P PLMK Fudgey as soon as you’re able :)
      NB

I need your piano very bad! I don’t have what you are looking for, but I do have other items! I will list them soon! Here are just 2:

Gold leaf armoire
      Emerald eye pyramid

LMK if you want these or if you want me to post more things!

nutty_buddy

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.