DIAMOND PIANO FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives DIAMOND PIANO FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 40 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  hithereiamfreeze 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

womack24

Would you be interested in estore points for your piano?

Hi, I have some stuff including elf piano but i do not think it is fair if you traded polka dot for it and want more for it now. Lmk if you want to work something out

SnowFawn

Fudgey, I\’m sorry, but I just want the Diamond Piano. I don\’t just want to have one piano..I know I\’m going to end up trading it, so it\’s good to have an extra, I\’ll just look somewhere else. Thanks for your offer, but I want to use that piano on search for another Diamond.

<3 SnowFawn <3

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-11-29 at 07:38 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-29 at 01:54 PM

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-11-28 at 10:27 PM
      FV
      I was scrolling through your post to see if anyone has already got your piano..I see my friends have got it for me! Thank you….I thought it would be polite to introduce myself.
      I’m SnowFawn, or Snowy..
      I still play Webkinz, just got back on this week,
      And you have tried to trade with me before! That much I remember…at one point I had a lot of priceless..traded with almost everyone at one point! LOL!
      Thank you!
      <3 SnowFawn <3

why hello there snowfawn! i don’t remember us trading, but i don’t have the best
      memorie in the world so……. anywho, i still have my piano. haven’t traded it yet. if you’d
      like you can make an offer! PLMKSNOL

Fudgey, I remember we could never sort out a trade.. LOL! No matter how many times we tried. Anyways, I still am looking for the Piano, always good to have an extra! :)
      SIGS
      Bamboo Chute Slide
      Golden Glide Water Slide
      Tulip Tower Windmill
      Peaceful Plains Piano
      REGULAR PSI
      Ski Lodge Fireplace
      Black and Chrome Paw Stove
      Carefree Cushion
      VIP Booth
      Color Changing Chair
      Magical Meadow Bed
      Cool Pooch Pool Table
      Northern Nights Bed
      Great Gorilla Hanging Chair
      Roamin’ The Plains Grill
      Cream Soda Sprinkler
      Icy Ocean Bathtub
      I have more..but some are on hold. PLMK if you see any you like!
      <3 SnowFawn <3

hi there! i know how your going for an extra but now that i
      know you already have one, i think you should just hold on to that one. you really don’t need another one.
      but may i offer on your peaceful plains piano? i’ve been looking for that forever! i would
      trade my icy artic organ or spring melody harp and add an extra PSI! PLMKSNOL!

EVERYONE! i’m gonna just keep my piano. i should have known in the first place that i
      would never have the guts to trade it anyway so….. yeah. i’m still gonna use this forum, but if
      anyone wants to trade my piano is OFF LIMETS! so yeah. bye!

SnowFawn

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-29 at 01:54 PM

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-11-28 at 10:27 PM
      FV
      I was scrolling through your post to see if anyone has already got your piano..I see my friends have got it for me! Thank you….I thought it would be polite to introduce myself.
      I’m SnowFawn, or Snowy..
      I still play Webkinz, just got back on this week,
      And you have tried to trade with me before! That much I remember…at one point I had a lot of priceless..traded with almost everyone at one point! LOL!
      Thank you!
      <3 SnowFawn <3

why hello there snowfawn! i don’t remember us trading, but i don’t have the best
      memorie in the world so……. anywho, i still have my piano. haven’t traded it yet. if you’d
      like you can make an offer! PLMKSNOL

Fudgey, I remember we could never sort out a trade.. LOL! No matter how many times we tried. Anyways, I still am looking for the Piano, always good to have an extra! :)

SIGS
      Bamboo Chute Slide
      Golden Glide Water Slide
      Tulip Tower Windmill
      Peaceful Plains Piano

REGULAR PSI
      Ski Lodge Fireplace
      Black and Chrome Paw Stove
      Carefree Cushion
      VIP Booth
      Color Changing Chair
      Magical Meadow Bed
      Cool Pooch Pool Table
      Northern Nights Bed
      Great Gorilla Hanging Chair
      Roamin’ The Plains Grill
      Cream Soda Sprinkler
      Icy Ocean Bathtub

I have more..but some are on hold. PLMK if you see any you like!

<3 SnowFawn <3

dogfish

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-29 at 05:25 PM

dogfish, if you won’t allow to trade this precious item to me,
      would you at least give me the houners of at least listening to what it sounds like?
      that would mean alot to me. sence i know my chances of getting this are….. well, i don’t have any.
      so PLMKSNOL. i guess…..

Oh fudgey, I like the sound of the icey organ better than this one. LOL I’ll send you an invite from my storage account and you can jump around and find it OK? I took it out my elven room and can’t even get it to fit again,so i stored it away. My account ends in “vault” I’ll send request tonight. Chloe PS shouldn’t be too hard to find one of those on that account.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.