DIAMOND PIANO FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives DIAMOND PIANO FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 40 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  hithereiamfreeze 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

womack24

Would you be interested in estore points for your piano?

EVERYONE! TRADED BAMBOO CHUTE SLIDE AND WATER DOG FALLS
      FOR AQUATRANIUM, CARVED GEM FOUNTAIN, AND JUNGLE GYM SLIDER.
      THEASE ARE ALL NOW FOR TRADE!

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-28 at 03:31 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-28 at 03:12 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-28 at 02:48 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-28 at 11:30 AM
      dogfish, thank you so much! although it wasn’t nessicary.
      anywho, may i please offer on your organ and or piano? PLMKSNOL
      EVERYONE! I NOW HAVE A FIRE SIGN CAROUSEL FOR TRADE,
      BUT BECAUSE ITS ZODIAC AND I JUST GOT IT IT NEEDS A SUPER OFFER.

Hi FV, do you have more than one diamond piano? I just gave away my extra and could use another, for some reason they are very popular. I could do organ and polka dot for your piano,harp and sorry you’d have to add one more PSI. I’d take almost any other. JLMK Or feel free to make your own offer. DF

dogfish, no sorry. they are super popular and no one has them around
      thease days. honestly i don’t think that would be a very fair trade. how about, i do
      the melody harp, and a regular PSI. possibly two? PLMKSNOL
      adama, i just got the carousel yesterday and i’d really regret it if i got rid of it.
      i am so sorry! i’m really attached to most of my stuff so its hard for me to just let go of things.
      sorry! do you think i could trade one o my slides or my cats meow garden for it? PLMKSNOL

FV I am so sorry, I could get at least three great PSIs for the elven organ alone and since i’d include the estore polka dot piano, well, I don’t think that trade sounds too good. I saw where someone else has it on your other forum, so maybe that trade will work. Especially since I don’t really need any PSIs. I also have extra carousels. Good Luck DF

okay thanks anyway.

adama, i still am intrested in your polka dot piano, but you keep stabbing me in the back
      because of the things you want off my list! (thats supossed to be a joke BTW. please don’t take that seriously.)
      i want to trade them but i don’t want to trade them! i would anything but those two items
      you want and i wouldn’t complain about not wanting to trade them! PLMKSNOL please? :D

dogfish

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-28 at 03:12 PM

Hi FV, do you have more than one diamond piano? I just gave away my extra and could use another, for some reason they are very popular. I could do organ and polka dot for your piano,harp and sorry you’d have to add one more PSI. I’d take almost any other. JLMK Or feel free to make your own offer. DF

thease days. honestly i don’t think that would be a very fair trade. how about, i do
      adama, i just got the carousel yesterday and i’d really regret it if i got rid of it.
      i am so sorry! i’m really attached to most of my stuff so its hard for me to just let go of things.
      sorry! do you think i could trade one o my slides or my cats meow garden for it? PLMKSNOL

FV I am so sorry, I could get at least three great PSIs for the elven organ alone and since i’d include the estore polka dot piano, well, I don’t think that trade sounds too good. I saw where someone else has it on your other forum, so maybe that trade will work. Especially since I don’t really need any PSIs. I also have extra carousels. Good Luck DF

adama123

Fudgey- oh thats ok i understand. Anyway can you trade the carousel for my piano? Lmk!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.