Dino slide, Melody Hat, Burger Costume, and Emo Jeans here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Dino slide, Melody Hat, Burger Costume, and Emo Jeans here!

This topic contains 81 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  mimi01 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

i would like your emo jeans, i offer poncho or lion hat, if you don’t like those then tell me and i will post a list of what i have

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-05-05 at 11:07 AM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-05-05 at 10:37 AM
      MusicLover- one of my friends said Pegasus bed was worth 3 pairs of wacky and media jeans are worth 2. Could you possibly add something tiny? Like shuts or charm or something around plumpy/swirl? Just something as tiny as those, LMK. And add me at nemo1443

Nevermind, you don’t need to add anything to emo. Just add me at nemo1443 f you want to trade

Alright, I sent you a friend request.

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-05-05 at 10:37 AM

MusicLover- one of my friends said Pegasus bed was worth 3 pairs of wacky and media jeans are worth 2. Could you possibly add something tiny? Like shuts or charm or something around plumpy/swirl? Just something as tiny as those, LMK. And add me at nemo1443

Nevermind, you don’t need to add anything to emo. Just add me at nemo1443 f you want to trade

Nineand3

adama123 wrote on 2012-05-05 at 10:12 AM

Sorry I traded my deer. I could do pink ears and a psI OR i COULD SO POLKA DOT PINO AND A SMALL Kinzstlye? LMK

would u list a few more clothes? or i could do the ears and piano? um i caould add, but would u list a few clothes?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.