do you wanna know what webkinz fits you? click here!

Home Forums Questions – Archives do you wanna know what webkinz fits you? click here!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  DalekSoufflé 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

hi i am FrostyMustang11, call me frosty, if you want…….just tell me 1.what are YOU are like( as in like funny, sleepy, lazy,courious etc. ) 2.what pet you pet you would like. 3.what’s your fav. color? and 4. what kinda clothing would you like to have your pet wear? ( in pretend world ) if you don’t understand that then, you don’t have to answer question 4! lol sorry i might be confusing haha!

cmoth81

1. I am artistic, extremely literate, love reading, writing, drawing, all animals,our mother earth, and singing… which I am not too shabby at doing, but love animals alot. I absolutely Love All animals I can never choose between dogs, cats, birds, dolphins, rabbits, I even like rosehair trantulas and ribbon snakes… so go figure. I love hunter green, azure, and garnet so rich colors. outfits I really like dresses but nothing frilly more sophisticated; I also like jeans with silk shirts and heels. Thanks for trying to figure this out

flicka787

1. I am artistic, adventurous, smart, kind, curious, talented, and I love singing. 2. I LOVE horses!!!!!!! I also love wolves and cats. 3. My fav colors are blue, purple, and any thing neon 4. Something like a plaid shirt and…idk :) Thanks!

Dogs4life

Hey Frosty, 1. I am a HUGE animal (dogs in particular) lover and i am very adventurous i am shy. 2. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a dog. 3. My favorite color is blue. 4. i can imagine my pet waring a cute outfit, and maybe like the air outfit that is in the series with the water outfit, fire outfit, and the earth outfit. btw i like signatures.bye:)

Harriette56

Hi, 1. about me: I am an animal-lover (a dog-lover), i care a lot about the environment, i am a bit shy, i love bushwalking and being around nature and i love fruit & being healthy. 2. what pet i would like: i would like any pet! I just want to know what sort of webkinz fits me :) 3. My favourite colours are: green, blue and pink 4. I think i know what you mean – i can imagine my animal wearing shorts or pants, because it is very adventurous and would just get pretty clothes dirty. Thanks, i hope you can reply :-)

ccanimals

Hi Frosty, I am all about exploring, adventure and outdoors, A pet I would like is a Hedgehog Or a lizard. (I have a dog already) My favorite color is Orange, but I also LOVE blue and yellow.(I dont really get question four, lol)

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.