do you wanna know what webkinz fits you? click here!

Home Forums Questions – Archives do you wanna know what webkinz fits you? click here!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  DalekSoufflé 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

hi i am FrostyMustang11, call me frosty, if you want…….just tell me 1.what are YOU are like( as in like funny, sleepy, lazy,courious etc. ) 2.what pet you pet you would like. 3.what’s your fav. color? and 4. what kinda clothing would you like to have your pet wear? ( in pretend world ) if you don’t understand that then, you don’t have to answer question 4! lol sorry i might be confusing haha!

1. quiet and artistic 2. anything but monkeys 3.blue 4. I don’t know, bow ties are pretty cool…

kaczydul

Sensitive ( i cry a lot i mean a lot) a webkinz sheep with black muzzle a boy named Merry Brandybuck, i love purple i go crazy about Lord of the Rings and Hobbit. i love being outside i heart webkinz i love playing piano love cats and horses dogs sheep frogs i love wearing long skirts.

chillylily

hey frosty! 1. im funny and cheerful around friends but shy around people i dont know. im also curious. 2. wolves and foxes. 3. forest green. 4. a fancy dark blue or dark green dress. oh um you didnt ask if we are a girl or boy and i think gender does sort of depend on what pet would suite you so um im a girl. thanks

dogzrock

Hi. 1. I love singing. I’m sorta shy and artisting….not very daring or brave. 2 I’d love a dalmation for a pet! 3 My favorite color is blue. 4 Uh…. I dunno. Maybe a light blue dress or something……………….

schauzer2013

1.what are YOU are like( as in like funny, sleepy, lazy,courious etc. ) 2.what pet you pet you would like. 3.what’s your fav. color? and 4. what kinda clothing would you like to have your pet wear? ( in pretend world ) 1.) Fashionable Artistic kind smart, love to read 2.) Hard to say…. I like a lot ☺☺☺☺ 3.) IDK I’ll give you my top five : Turquoise, hunter green black, gold and silver. 4.) depends on the pet.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.