do you wanna know what webkinz fits you? click here!

Home Forums Questions – Archives do you wanna know what webkinz fits you? click here!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  DalekSoufflé 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

hi i am FrostyMustang11, call me frosty, if you want…….just tell me 1.what are YOU are like( as in like funny, sleepy, lazy,courious etc. ) 2.what pet you pet you would like. 3.what’s your fav. color? and 4. what kinda clothing would you like to have your pet wear? ( in pretend world ) if you don’t understand that then, you don’t have to answer question 4! lol sorry i might be confusing haha!

1. I like art, reading (especially older mysteries like the ones by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie) and science! I am a quiet person with a noisy mind. :) 2. I like birds that don’t work properly, like penguins, kiwis and platypuses. 3. My favourite colour is blue. 4. Silly and unusual hats, or a bowtie. Bowties are cool.

Hey frosty! 1) I would describe myself as quiet and determined 2) If I could have a pet I would have a pet rock… JK! I would have a dog :) 3) my favorite color is blue! 4) I love wearing cloaks! They inspire me :) thanks!!!!

I like the outdoors and reading, my favotite color is purple, I would like an animal that looks tough and strong, they might wear like a leather jacket or sunglasses, it could be a boy or girl. – WolfieWard

hannahpo03

1.i am advetures love animals and reading. 2 any pet. 3.magenta or white really any color.4.not to shabby just warm and comfortable

Talisman12

Hi Frosty! 1. I am extremely curious, adventurous, tomboyish, I prefer getting dirty and going outside for adventures then having sleepovers. I love to draw, and I find myself pretty good if I do say so myself. I love dogs, birds and bears the best. And dolphins! Uhh… Hmm. I love bright blood red, sky blue, lime green and hot pink the best! Outfits… I like jeans, maybe a cute top. I enjoy an accessory or hat here and there. Sneakers all the way!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.