Does Anybody Have……..

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does Anybody Have……..

This topic contains 37 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 04:14 PM

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any of these items. Birthstone psi (garnet), charm tiara, seashell shoes, any psi, any waterfalls, fountains, waterslides, pools, etc., adventure park chimpanzee waterfall, outdoor items, and more, Thanks and Happy trading!! KK

Hey i have a signature water fall and lots of psi, I am looking for rockerz. LMK ~mortonhippo~

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:25 PM

KK,
      i might have those. I’ll look
      sorry about our last trade I couldn’t find the forum anymore! Anyway, if you still need the persian window, just give the word and I’ll send it to you. i also still have the cloud nine window, LMK

Oh its alright Ferret! I couldbt either. Id love to trade for both windows! What would you like for them?

KK

ferretfriend

KK,

i might have those. I’ll look

sorry about our last trade I couldn’t find the forum anymore! Anyway, if you still need the persian window, just give the word and I’ll send it to you. i also still have the cloud nine window, LMK

mortonhippo- which one is that?

Puppylover- Great! Im looking forward to trading with you!!

KK

I have a lot of those I can make a list later bye!! :)

mortonhippo

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 04:14 PM

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any of these items. Birthstone psi (garnet), charm tiara, seashell shoes, any psi, any waterfalls, fountains, waterslides, pools, etc., adventure park chimpanzee waterfall, outdoor items, and more, Thanks and Happy trading!! KK

Hey i have a signature water fall and lots of psi, I am looking for rockerz. LMK ~mortonhippo~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.