Does Anybody Have……..

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does Anybody Have……..

This topic contains 37 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 04:14 PM

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any of these items. Birthstone psi (garnet), charm tiara, seashell shoes, any psi, any waterfalls, fountains, waterslides, pools, etc., adventure park chimpanzee waterfall, outdoor items, and more, Thanks and Happy trading!! KK

Hey i have a signature water fall and lots of psi, I am looking for rockerz. LMK ~mortonhippo~

ferretfriend

Ivy,

OK. Do you have estore to offer for my window? I’ll send you the rare one.

cfskate

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-02 at 09:15 PM

cfskate wrote on 2012-07-02 at 09:07 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-02 at 08:53 PM
      HEY THERE CFSKATE…THANKS VERY MUCH…LOVE THE TITLE OF YOUR PET BY THE WAY…PARTY ROCK IS A VERY COOL TITLE….LOVE THE SONG LOL….ANYTHING ELSE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR JUST LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

no problem…thanks so much to you too i stupidly traded away my candy cane canopy bed…it was my first webkinz pet ever i really appreciate it!!!!!!

HEY THERE CFSKATE…GLAD I COULD HELP…I GUESS IT WAS A WIN WIN FOR BOTH OF US….ANYTHING ELSE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PLEASE LET ME KNOW…ALSO IF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW ANYBODY WHO HAS THE SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL FOR TRADE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

definitely!!!! ;p ;p ;p

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.