Does Anybody Have……..

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does Anybody Have……..

This topic contains 37 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 04:14 PM

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any of these items. Birthstone psi (garnet), charm tiara, seashell shoes, any psi, any waterfalls, fountains, waterslides, pools, etc., adventure park chimpanzee waterfall, outdoor items, and more, Thanks and Happy trading!! KK

Hey i have a signature water fall and lots of psi, I am looking for rockerz. LMK ~mortonhippo~

cfskate

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any of these items. Birthstone psi (garnet), charm tiara, seashell shoes, any psi, any waterfalls, fountains, waterslides, pools, etc., adventure park chimpanzee waterfall, outdoor items, and more, Thanks and Happy trading!! KK

ESTORE PSI: super sugar swing, three wing swing, swing in the sky, candy cane canopy bed (red)

ROCKERZ: any item from V.I.P. backstage pass, t-shirt booth, groovy solo stage, dressing room vanity, rockerz cow outfit, rockerz cat outfit, shuts

SIGNATURE/ENDANGERED: daring den slide, bamboo chute slide, Muddy mire, burrowing cliffside slide, refreshing oasis, 2 spot of tea slides, juniper tree hammock, harmonious hammock, hibernation hut, wild game gourmet BBQ, calming campfire stove, banana split sundae station, secluded spa, stately bookshelf, fashionable gas fireplace, regal rug, stately dining table, dignified dreams bed

PSI: cotton candy closet, rabbit eared television, relaxing rocky sauna, bubbly blue bathtub, banana hammock, heart warming tub, northern nights bed, ski lodge fireplace, sloping summit chair, frozen tundra tread mill, st. pat’s wishing bridge, starlight stable, timeless treasure TV, witches brew bath tub, snowy camp site, frosty fireplace, tiger stripe convertible, paw print fire place, fancy fox kitchen counter and cabinet

loue354

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-06-30 at 05:59 PM

Hey i have a signature water fall and lots of psi, I am looking for rockerz. LMK ~mortonhippo~

HEY THERE….WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR SIGNATURE WATERFALL….I AM LOOKING FOR THE SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL AND REFRESHING OASIS….I HAVE ROCKER PSI FOR THE LION, DOG, COW AND CAT….PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT THE TITLE OF YOUR WATERFALL IS…THANKS LOUE354

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:32 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:30 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:25 PM
      KK,
      i might have those. I’ll look
      sorry about our last trade I couldn’t find the forum anymore! Anyway, if you still need the persian window, just give the word and I’ll send it to you. i also still have the cloud nine window, LMK

Oh its alright Ferret! I couldbt either. Id love to trade for both windows! What would you like for them?
      KK

i really just like PSI lol unless you have the trading card wizard outfit or slips…LMK!! you’re 5376momy right?

I saw your forum (lol, and it sounded just like mine) and saw you need cat a dog psi. I have a list of some of those.

Brown and chocolate lab psi
      bubblegum cheeky cat
      yarn ball sofa (maybe)
      siamese setee (maybe)
      that cat ears sofa
      pink and white cat psi
      cocoa cafe booth
      calicoat closet (maybe)

I have moe but theyre in my room.

KK

mortonhippo

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:18 PM

mortonhippo- which one is that?
      Puppylover- Great! Im looking forward to trading with you!!
      KK

Hey ivy it’s the signature endangered “fresh Waterfall” ~mortonhippo~

ferretfriend

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:30 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:25 PM
      KK,
      i might have those. I’ll look
      sorry about our last trade I couldn’t find the forum anymore! Anyway, if you still need the persian window, just give the word and I’ll send it to you. i also still have the cloud nine window, LMK

Oh its alright Ferret! I couldbt either. Id love to trade for both windows! What would you like for them?
      KK

i really just like PSI lol unless you have the trading card wizard outfit or slips…LMK!! you’re 5376momy right?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.