Does anybody have any cool garden seeds for trade?

Home Forums Questions – Archives Does anybody have any cool garden seeds for trade?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hey, I am looking for special seeds not found in the Wshop. I have marshmallow, giant bean, ossily, candycane, donut, caramel apple, banana split, sushi already, but I think there are others like the gum ball seeds. Does anybody have these? If so, tell me what you want. I might have it, and I have superbeds to trade. P.S. I am not a fan of trading, so friend me at the same username. Tell me what your username is when you friend me, and then tell me what you want. Send me the seeds, and I will send your item to you. TRUST ME: I HAVE DONE THIS WITH A WEBKINZ USER BEFORE. AILUROPODA HAS TRADED WITH ME IN THIS MANNER, AND SHE WAS PLEASED. ALso, if there are seeds I don’t know about, please tell me. I have many rares, exclusives, 6 superbeds, and retired. Thanks.

belle81502

i have sushi and canycane

These are all of the seeds, ommiting the ones from the W shop – Candy Cane, Marshmallow, Ossilily, Banana Split, Caramel Apple, Donut, Extra Cheesy Macaroni, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Lollipop, Magic Bean, Sweet Sushi, and Magic W Sour Gumball. Note that a lot of those are e-store and haven’t been seen in 2+ years. Hope this helps!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.