Does anybody need Bamboo Chute Slide? By: ABC

Home Forums eStore – Archives Does anybody need Bamboo Chute Slide? By: ABC

This topic contains 34 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  123ABC 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-06 at 07:45 PM

Hey guys! If you need plz post your offers! Here is some stuff that I need: Wacky Jeans, Elf, Sail, Any cat, Charm Tiara, Swirl, Plumpy, New PSI, and Estore Points! Thanks so much! ~ABC~

Hi! I need the slide! I have cats meow garden, maybe howling ridge and sly slide (did I trade those….? Hmm I dunno lol) , rockerz puppy estore psi stage thing, green Santa, silver dress, and that’s all I remember for now lol. Lmk!

-4pb-

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-07 at 09:40 AM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-10-06 at 10:54 PM

Hey guys! If you need plz post your offers! Here is some stuff that I need: Wacky Jeans, Elf, Sail, Any cat, Charm Tiara, Swirl, Plumpy, New PSI, and Estore Points! Thanks so much! ~ABC~

Hi! I need the slide! I have cats meow garden, maybe howling ridge and sly slide (did I trade those….? Hmm I dunno lol) , rockerz puppy estore psi stage thing, green Santa, silver dress, and that\’s all I remember for now lol. Lmk!
      -4pb-

4pb: Hi there! I have the silver dress, and I dont really need any psi\’s, do you have any other clothing? Thanks so much!!
      Liz: How many eStore Points do you have right now?? I need enough for me to buy clothing and a couple of pets for the slide. PLMK How many Points you have right now, and do you get them like ever month? I dont want to be stealing your only points, Lol!
      Thanks so much for posting on my forum!
      ~*ABC~*

Hmm… mummy wrap… 2010 holiday clothes and items… shuts and slips… um…deluxe phantom mask… I will have to check tomorrow for more clothing.

-4pb-

_elizabeth_

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-07 at 09:40 AM

Hi! I need the slide! I have cats meow garden, maybe howling ridge and sly slide (did I trade those….? Hmm I dunno lol) , rockerz puppy estore psi stage thing, green Santa, silver dress, and that\’s all I remember for now lol. Lmk!
      -4pb-

4pb: Hi there! I have the silver dress, and I dont really need any psi\’s, do you have any other clothing? Thanks so much!!
      Liz: How many eStore Points do you have right now?? I need enough for me to buy clothing and a couple of pets for the slide. PLMK How many Points you have right now, and do you get them like ever month? I dont want to be stealing your only points, Lol!
      ~*ABC~*

ABC
      I can offer 16,000 points. Sorry I can’t offer more..
      I don’t get them monthly eitherr! (:
      Thanks! :)
      Liz

123ABC

-4pb-

~*ABC~*

_elizabeth_

ABC~
      I have estore points, candy corn mouse psi, spooky pup psi, and could get any new animal for its psi for you.
      PLMK any specifics or how many estore poinst you want for the slide :)

Thanks
      Liz

Hi! I need the slide! I have cats meow garden, maybe howling ridge and sly slide (did I trade those….? Hmm I dunno lol) , rockerz puppy estore psi stage thing, green Santa, silver dress, and that’s all I remember for now lol. Lmk!

-4pb-

The forum ‘eStore – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.