Does anybody need Bamboo Chute Slide? By: ABC

Home Forums eStore – Archives Does anybody need Bamboo Chute Slide? By: ABC

This topic contains 34 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  123ABC 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-06 at 07:45 PM

Hey guys! If you need plz post your offers! Here is some stuff that I need: Wacky Jeans, Elf, Sail, Any cat, Charm Tiara, Swirl, Plumpy, New PSI, and Estore Points! Thanks so much! ~ABC~

Hi! I need the slide! I have cats meow garden, maybe howling ridge and sly slide (did I trade those….? Hmm I dunno lol) , rockerz puppy estore psi stage thing, green Santa, silver dress, and that’s all I remember for now lol. Lmk!

-4pb-

123ABC

womack24 wrote on 2012-10-19 at 07:54 PM

i’ll offer estore points for it

Again, I already traded the slide, but I have torn, Sig psi, pumpkin hat, and Ill post a list later. Lmk if you want any of the items, or want to ask fir a bigger list. Also lmk what your offer for any of the items I just listed, or ask if youwant me to post my bigger list. Thanks so much, I need these Points because I got hacked, and I would need enough for one pet at eStore. If you are willing to give me enough for one pet, I will give sig psi, pumpkin hat, and possibly cloud dress or torn, whatever you prefer, just let me know! Thanks, and LMKASAP

~*ABC~*

womack24

i’ll offer estore points for it

123ABC

Deercm wrote on 2012-10-19 at 07:18 PM

How many e-store points do you want?

Hey there. I already gave the slude away…but I have other stuff like pumpkin hat, torn, sig psi which is a hammock, and more. I got hacked and I need the Points, maybe enough for two pets? Ill give psi, torn, and pumpkin hat for them. LMK ASAP!! And thanks so much for keeping this forum alive!! Lmk if you are interested in any of my items, ill post the rest when you respond!

Thanks

~*ABC~*

Deercm

How many e-store points do you want?

The forum ‘eStore – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.