Does anybody need Bamboo Chute Slide? By: ABC

Home Forums eStore – Archives Does anybody need Bamboo Chute Slide? By: ABC

This topic contains 34 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  123ABC 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-06 at 07:45 PM

Hey guys! If you need plz post your offers! Here is some stuff that I need: Wacky Jeans, Elf, Sail, Any cat, Charm Tiara, Swirl, Plumpy, New PSI, and Estore Points! Thanks so much! ~ABC~

Hi! I need the slide! I have cats meow garden, maybe howling ridge and sly slide (did I trade those….? Hmm I dunno lol) , rockerz puppy estore psi stage thing, green Santa, silver dress, and that’s all I remember for now lol. Lmk!

-4pb-

_elizabeth_

fotf
      you log into your estore acct then gift the points to the user name. lol
      liz

How do you trade estore points?

_elizabeth_

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-07 at 11:24 AM

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-10-07 at 10:25 AM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-07 at 09:40 AM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-10-06 at 10:54 PM

Hey guys! If you need plz post your offers! Here is some stuff that I need: Wacky Jeans, Elf, Sail, Any cat, Charm Tiara, Swirl, Plumpy, New PSI, and Estore Points! Thanks so much! ~ABC~

Hi! I need the slide! I have cats meow garden, maybe howling ridge and sly slide (did I trade those….? Hmm I dunno lol) , rockerz puppy estore psi stage thing, green Santa, silver dress, and that\’s all I remember for now lol. Lmk!
      -4pb-

4pb: Hi there! I have the silver dress, and I dont really need any psi\’s, do you have any other clothing? Thanks so much!!
      Liz: How many eStore Points do you have right now?? I need enough for me to buy clothing and a couple of pets for the slide. PLMK How many Points you have right now, and do you get them like ever month? I dont want to be stealing your only points, Lol!
      Thanks so much for posting on my forum!
      ~*ABC~*

ABC
      I can offer 16,000 points. Sorry I can’t offer more..
      I don’t get them monthly eitherr! (:
      Thanks! :)
      Liz

Liz: Hmmmm Sure! Can we do this through Kinzpost? I dont hack xD My username is dinog1rl NO CAPS!!!
      Thanks So much! Ill send you the slide, but I need to know your username. Is it possible to give me 17000 points? Its okay if you dont want to I can totally understand!
      PLMK YOUR USERNAME AND ILL SEND THE SLIDE ASAP.
      The eStore Points mean alot to me, AND THANKS SO MUCH!!!
      ~*ABC~*

I can’t do 17,000. I could barely do 16. lol
      user is oinkers230

123ABC

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-10-07 at 10:25 AM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-07 at 09:40 AM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-10-06 at 10:54 PM

Hi! I need the slide! I have cats meow garden, maybe howling ridge and sly slide (did I trade those….? Hmm I dunno lol) , rockerz puppy estore psi stage thing, green Santa, silver dress, and that\’s all I remember for now lol. Lmk!
      -4pb-

4pb: Hi there! I have the silver dress, and I dont really need any psi\’s, do you have any other clothing? Thanks so much!!
      Liz: How many eStore Points do you have right now?? I need enough for me to buy clothing and a couple of pets for the slide. PLMK How many Points you have right now, and do you get them like ever month? I dont want to be stealing your only points, Lol!
      Thanks so much for posting on my forum!
      ~*ABC~*

ABC
      I can offer 16,000 points. Sorry I can’t offer more..
      I don’t get them monthly eitherr! (:
      Thanks! :)
      Liz

Liz: Hmmmm Sure! Can we do this through Kinzpost? I dont hack xD My username is dinog1rl NO CAPS!!!
      Thanks So much! Ill send you the slide, but I need to know your username. Is it possible to give me 17000 points? Its okay if you dont want to I can totally understand!
      PLMK YOUR USERNAME AND ILL SEND THE SLIDE ASAP.
      The eStore Points mean alot to me, AND THANKS SO MUCH!!!
      ~*ABC~*

no offense guys but the slide isn’t really worth THAT much lol

just saying…

~~cassie

The forum ‘eStore – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.