Does anybody need Wacky? ( Click Here ) By: ABC

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anybody need Wacky? ( Click Here ) By: ABC

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ilovejasmine16 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

<p>Hi Guys! If you need Wacky, Please post ur offers, I mostly need eStore Points, Thanks!!! ~*ABC~*
    </p>

123ABC

snowy527 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 05:18 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-08 at 04:48 PM

lilbit0811 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 11:30 AM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-07 at 06:13 PM
      Hi Guys! If you need Wacky, Please post ur offers, I mostly need eStore Points, Thanks!!! ~*ABC~*

How many points do you want? I have a positive balance cause I didn’t spend my monthlies yet. LMK
      THX
      LB

Hey there LB! I just traded my Wacky, but here is the really bad news, I traded my wacky for alot of eStore Points, and I never got them :( It was enough points for me to get two pets, ( And this isnt a scam, this really happened) So do you think you could give me enough points for two pets? To help pay up for what I DIDNT get?
      Thanks and Hope you can do this!!
      And here is my username, so you can add me: dinog1rl
      Thanks so much, I hope you can help me!!
      P.s. Sorry for the late post! :)
      ~*ABC~*

I am so sorry that happened…..I was trading and they were going to send me burger for the full green santa, so I traded that and they gave me shuts, torn, and the clown costume. They promised to send burger to me but they sent the food….I got really mad and deleted them from my friends list. I could send you shuts and torn if that helps……and I don’t have estore points but I get montly points so I could send some next month :)

Hey tthanks! I am pretty heart broken about it still, and yes shuts and torn would help, and yes if you could send some points next mpnth that would be great! Can I ask you how many points you get a month? I dont want to be getting your only points, Lol. The person said they would “promise to give me” enough points worth two pets, because wacky is worth so much. Thanks so much, and sorry for the late posts, my Kindle doesnt want to send them, xD Plmk!!#

~*ABC~*

PS. ADD ME @ dinog1rl

snowy527

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-08 at 04:48 PM

Hi Guys! If you need Wacky, Please post ur offers, I mostly need eStore Points, Thanks!!! ~*ABC~*

How many points do you want? I have a positive balance cause I didn’t spend my monthlies yet. LMK
      THX
      LB

Hey there LB! I just traded my Wacky, but here is the really bad news, I traded my wacky for alot of eStore Points, and I never got them :( It was enough points for me to get two pets, ( And this isnt a scam, this really happened) So do you think you could give me enough points for two pets? To help pay up for what I DIDNT get?
      ~*ABC~*

I am so sorry that happened…..I was trading and they were going to send me burger for the full green santa, so I traded that and they gave me shuts, torn, and the clown costume. They promised to send burger to me but they sent the food….I got really mad and deleted them from my friends list. I could send you shuts and torn if that helps……and I don’t have estore points but I get montly points so I could send some next month :)

123ABC

THX
      LB

~*ABC~*

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.