does anyone have…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives does anyone have…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  opzyeah 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

forest85

does anyone have the Active Pet Lunch Bag from the worldwide play day in 2011? I would like to trade for one if anyone has one. And does anyone know if there were other prizes given out during the event? PLMK forest85

opzyeah

sorry im not really gonna answer ur question but i have a question for u. since chillylily gave u some PSIs could I just have three or maybe even 4? im not gonna beg but I’m just asking. by the way here’s my UN: lrz6 (caps will NOT work)

forest85

hey DF thanks! Was there some kind of bag? I thought I saw a bag and that was what I was interested in. Thanks again forest

dogfish

Hey forest, the bag is like any gift box, when you open it up it is gone. I always have gift boxes sitting around for months, sometimes years. They just sit in my docks. TTYL DF

Artisticat

I sadly do not have the Active Pet Lunch Bag (If people are collecting Prize boxes. Can you store them or something? Just curious.) I do have the contents of it stored in one of my fridges though, lol. And so far based off of my research (And that I was on that day and stuff) That appears to be it! Just the lunch bag and the 3 food items you get from opening it.

dogfish

Hi forest, the bag can’t be sent, but I sent the contents, TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.