Does anyone have any tips on how to beat level 17 on Pizza Palace? What do you

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anyone have any tips on how to beat level 17 on Pizza Palace? What do you

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 11 years ago.

• Author

crissy135

I have tried really hard to get past level 17 and can’t- I am always around 100 points short and don’t know the way to get past the level. Does anyone know? I’d also like to know if you gt anything for beating the game if anyone ever has crissy135

I can’t make it past level 11, so you already have me beat, lol. Good job getting to level 17.

crissy135

Why can I not see what you wrote. thank you super much for the trellises. I am so ready to get a new challenge as I am stuck on the Mega Challenge one and only need one of those purple berries from Jumbleberry but they take forever to get. Let me know if you need anything and I will try to help- all of yo in this forum have been so so nice:)

bunnyheaven

Hey, sorry I have no idea…I’ve never been anywhere near that high! bunnyheaven:)

snuggles565

I get stuck on level 7. sometimes I make 2 level 8.

crissy135

Level 7 just start with a bunch of quarter slices with nothing on them while you make the other stuff…good luck!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.