Does anyone have the Autumn Tree Slide or Half-Moon Hammock?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anyone have the Autumn Tree Slide or Half-Moon Hammock?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  calitigertuxedo 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I’m desperately searching for anyone with the two psi I’ve listed above: I would really like to trade for them so I can finally finish off one of the rooms I’m trying to decorate. I have a whole bunch of psi, some clothing (I’m not sure how valuable the clothes I have are), some exclusives, a few promo items.  If you wouldn’t mind letting me know if there is anything specific you are looking for in exchange, I would really appreciate that. Thank you!!! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

CTT, thank you so much for the great trade! I finally managed to complete one of my fall mystery bag outfits. Hope you enjoyed as much I did! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Does anyone have the new app wings for trade? If so, JLMK, please! Thanks so much! –Maddie :)

Maddie, I think I’ve got the half-moon hammock. I remember decorating with it, then finding out it just didn’t go with my room theme. Then, I just couldn’t bring myself to trade the pretty thing. I’ll send it over ASAP, if I manage to find it. I hate how I missed so much after being gone for only a month. Love to see how things go when exams roll around, LOL. And thanks for finding those butterfly dresses: if you haven’t managed to catch that floaty clicky for your own account, just let me know. ~Mel

Madukayil

No, Mel, its alright! Please don’t send me anything! Thanks for everything you’ve done for me already! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Okie dokie, so here is my trade list!
      PSI
      Peridot Table
      Peridot Coffee Table
      Peridot Lamp
      Levitating Loveseat
      Aquamarine Dresser
      Woolly Woven Llama Rug (Llama PSI)
      Double Decker Bus (Old English Sheepdog PSI)
      Lemonade Stand (Citrus Dragon PSI)
      Cool Pooch Pool Table (Rottweiler PSI)
      Blueberry Fountain (Blufadoodle PSI)
      Precious Purse Swing (Sig Pug PSI)
      Rainforest Retreat (Sig Endangered Gorilla PSI)
      Catnip Canopy Gazebo (Small Sig Grey Tabby Cat)
      Molten Meals Oven (Fire Fawn PSI)
      Peppermint Swirl Slide (Waffle Wallaby PSI)
      Frozen Fun Slide (Glacier Fox PSI)
      Chocolate Fountain (Mocha Pup PSI)
      Cotton Candy Closet (Cotton Candy Sheep PSI)
      Tiger Stripe Convertible (Tiger PSI)
      Yarn Ball Sofa (Cat PSI)
      Racetrack Treadmill (Horse PSI)
      Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace (Clydesdale Horse PSI)
      PROMO
      Candy Dreamland Dress
      Fairy Den Dress
      Amethyst Gemster
      Peridot Gemster
      CLOTHING
      Pink Bunny Ears
      White Bunny Ears
      Emo Jeans
      Plumpy’s Glasses
      Elf Hat
      Elf Shoes
      Cat Costume Hat
      Reindeer Antlers
      Scuba Oxygen Tank
      Full Hula (Skirt, Top, Hat)
      If anyone is interested in any of these items, please let me know, so I can send you a friend request. I would definitely prefer to trade for the items I am looking for: I hope nobody minds this. Thank you!!

Hi, i really want your candy dress. I dont have the stuff you want but i have this stuff: sly slide signature psi, vampiress dress, sensational water spinner valued item, masquerade gown, glam diva top and bottom, summer rose shoes, bubblegum balloon psi, carefree cushion psi, pot of gold pond psi, beach side gazebo psi, cream soda sprinkler psi, endangered island getaway psi, hypnotic glasses aka spins, valued tye die top hat and bottom, ribbon tutu dress psi, shuts, and the groovy solo stage psi. Please lmk if you are interested in any of this. Thanks. -calitigertuxedo

Madukayil

I would like to take the amethyst and peridot gemsters off my trade list: hope this isn’t too much of an inconvenience to anyone! Thank you very much for stopping by! –Maddie :) (PS~Mel, it’s alright, I don’t mind if you can’t find the hammock, I appreciate all and any help. :) )

Madukayil

Hi CTT! I still have both the den and candy dress, but I don’t have an extra of the candy dress, so it might be a little hard for me to trade it. :( I was hoping to trade it specifically for the items I was looking for, if that isn’t a problem for you! But, I was thinking of another deal, because I no longer need the donut costume, that maybe we could do the den dress for the glam diva top and skirt? If that doesn’t seem okay to you, please let me know what would work for you! :) Thanks! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.