DOES ANYONE HAVE THE WHEEL OF WOW EGG PRIZES?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives DOES ANYONE HAVE THE WHEEL OF WOW EGG PRIZES?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  American_Girl_4ever 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

SMG & SMG2

Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you had the Wheel of Wow Egg Prizes. If anyone did not know, they are found at Wheel Of Wow, and is available to win to anyone. So if anyone happens to get a prize from the egg (by eating it) LMK!!! Thank you! From Torokolove

abislu1

I NEED SOME TOO!

Narnian100

Hey abislu I dont have the choclate eggs but I do have their prizes I will send a windmill to you :)Enjoy!!

cruisingal

Hi, I have the bunny slippers. You can have them for free. What’s your username? I’ll add you then send them to you. Just enjoy!

dogfish

Hey cruise, bff, I am going to send you some extra eggs, good luck, maybe you will win that cool hammock. See ya soon Chloe

dogfish

Hey cruise just found out the basket can’t be sent, Check your account, and hope you get something good, C

cruisingal

Hey Chloe, Did you send me some points?? Thanks so much for the awesome gift! I didn’t know what basket you meant. I looked in my dock and didn’t see anything, so i checked estore and found some points!! I knew they had to be from you. Thank you so much Bff!!

Narnian100

I have the Bunny Planter, I just want something small for it. What do you have??

abislu1

Shes looking for these chocolate easter eggs that can be found at the wheel of wow.Once you eat them you get easter prizes.Im am looking for them too =) My name is Nuggetsssss!!! Mo I cant go to plus untill Sunday :( Plz tell Peace! EAT YOUR SOUP! .ABISLU1 FOREVER!!!

iliridab

What are you looking for. I might have it.

lovechem

If anyone has any prizes they would want to trade me, I would like them too .

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.