DOES ANYONE HAVE THE WHEEL OF WOW EGG PRIZES?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives DOES ANYONE HAVE THE WHEEL OF WOW EGG PRIZES?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  American_Girl_4ever 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

SMG & SMG2

Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you had the Wheel of Wow Egg Prizes. If anyone did not know, they are found at Wheel Of Wow, and is available to win to anyone. So if anyone happens to get a prize from the egg (by eating it) LMK!!! Thank you! From Torokolove

SMG & SMG2

CrusingGal, thank you for sending the Easter Egg Items and the Tee to me! I was very delighted to see those items, and was very happy. LMK if you wanted anything in return. Thanks, Luma

hollow79

hey uh I know this is somebody else’s forum but I really really need a one of those like grand prizes the one from I think its called the enchanted garden water wheel

SMG & SMG2

Hi guys So CrusingGal my user is torokolove and thank you! You are so generous! Narnian, I would love to offer on your bunny planter, so LMK what you would want for it. Dogfish, can I offer on some points too? I was really looking forward to those hammocks too. PLMK what you would like for some.

dogfish

Hi, sure thing, toroko, I would offer quite a few points for the bike planter or chef walls. I saw a post where you said you had those. Would you trade either of those? PLMK, DF

SMG & SMG2

Sorry Dogfish, I have gotten better offers. It is not reasonable to me to offer a FEW points for my level ten, that only a few people have. I can always ask my friends for some points. I think I will hold my items until I have found someone with the items I needed. GL finding them.

dogfish

No problem, you didn’t even see what I would offer. I have all level tens,all promo, unlimited points, what else are you looking for? If you can get points from friends, why did you ask me about points? More than likely I have the items you are looking for, are you sure you have the ones I am needing? I don’t think I said anything about a “few” points, I said “quite a few” that means lots of points. FYI. It’s OK, I can live without those two items, since they are the only two I don have. I was going to gift them anyway.Have a great day, DF

abislu1

I NEED THE SLIPPERS PLZ!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.