Does anyone have these items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anyone have these items?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi i’m markg97 looking for these items Dunce Cap (Loot Bag item) *Big Want*, Yang Yin Blossom *Big Want*, Giant Venus Flytrap Cuckoo Cat Clock ( All retried exclusive) Blooming Tree (Mini Quest Grand Prize from Adventure Park) and the Enchanted Garden Water Wheel ( from the Spring Celebration Chocolate Eggs). What I have is the Propeller Plane,1000 KinzCash Coin, Super Hero Outfit,Boots and Mask, Pink and Green Popstar Dress and I have lot more just ask and i’ll see if I have it,and let me know how you want to trade. P.S. I have another Trading Form called Let’s Trade in W.W. selection just look for it and their other things on that list i’m looking for and trading. Thanks

markg97

Hay Y’all markg97 here I’m closing this post but the offers are still good and look for my other post “Let’s Trade” in W.W. Section (that the one I mostly talk to people on), okay so See Y’all around W.W.

markg97

Hay y’all, I just want you to know that I no longer need the Enchanted Garden Water Wheel ( from the Spring Celebration Chocolate Eggs). I got it from a great friend (thanks) but i’ still looking for the other items and again the Principals Office Window (from the Recess Prizes), and all the Items are still up for trade Just let me know.

Hi mark. Just wanted to say thanks again for the gift the other day. Its very much appreciated. Do wish I had more on your list to send, but I will keep an eye out and forward anything I acquire. See you in WW.

markg97

Hay y’all mark here, I just want you to know that I no longer need the Dunce Cap got it form a friend (thanks), but now i’m looking for the Principal’s Office Window (from the Recess Prizes) just let know want you want for to trade for it. Thanks

inki14

Hi again mark!! I have the dunce cap you’re looking for. Just tell me what you’re willing to trade for it. Thanks!! -Missy <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.