Does anyone have these items for trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anyone have these items for trade?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

I’m making a town in my webkinz house, and I’m looking for the puppy patrol car, rapid rescue fire truck, and the ambulance exclusive item. I will post my trade list later. If you have any or all of these items for trade, you can post some items that you want in return as well. ;)

Good afternoon, LambTyler! :) Oops! LOL! I didn’t know that was your wish list. And no, I didn’t find anything else on your trade list. Thanks for the offer, though. ;) Have a sweet day!

LambTyler

Thanks for looking and you too! LT

LambTyler

Hi sweetcupcake! I know that you didn’t see really anything on my list you liked, but I was wondering what you would want for the corn husk doll. I can offer almost anything, just let me know what you would want. Thanks, LT

doomboom12

yes i do but i don’t want to trade cause my pal wants the truk,car,ambulance

LambTyler

I have the ambulance. Do you have a trade list? Let me know, LT

I recently posted my trade list on Aquamarinekatsuma’s signature/e-store trading forum. ( sorry- it was a lot to type. It took me half an hour to type all that and search my dock.) I might be trading with jewels250 though, but you can look at my trade list anyway JUST in case. ;)

LambTyler

That’s ok if you are trading with jewels. Just tell me if the trade doesn’t work out. I am super interested in your corn husk doll though, but it is worth more than the ambulance, so maybe you could take a look at my trade list and tell me if there’s anything else you like. I also like your moolah stepping stones and the trufula tree painting. Let me know. Thanks, Lamb P.S. My newest trade list is called my long overdue trading list.

Ok! If the trade doesn’t work out, I’ll let you know. Most of the items on my trade list are extra items I have ( including the corn husk doll. I have 3 extra ones). I’ll visit your trade list when I have time. ;)

Hi LambTyler. I just looked at your trade list! ;) Do you still have the victorian gown?

I should of asked this in the previous post, but do you have the victorian hat, too? If not, that’s ok.

LambTyler

Hiya sweetcupcake! I don’t actually have the Victorian gown, you might have accidently looked at my wish list instead of my trade list. Is there anything else you are interested in? Lamb

jewels250

Hi! I have all 3 items for trade. I’m looking for any new Psi’s and retired decorative items. PLMK, thanks, JEWELS

Hello jewels250! That’s great! :D Sorry, but I don’t have any of the new psi. :( What retired decorative items are you looking for?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.