Does Anyone Have Zodiac Air Top and Shoes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does Anyone Have Zodiac Air Top and Shoes

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bunnyheaven 11 years ago.

• Author

Please i’m in need of it to complete my collection I will give Persephone or some of the new Deluxe only kinzstyle outlet stuff thanks <3 alpineleopard

I have them now don’t worry do you need anything I have most deluxe stuff and could send you some if you aren’t deluxe

bunnyheaven

Do you still need the air top and shoes, alpineleopard? I might have them if you do…I’ll have to check. bunnyheaven:)

Sure i’m sorry but I can’t get a hold of fudgey but yeah I still have the bed and would be happy to work something out, I like melody hat(if you have it I would be happy to add) but i’m not picky preferably clothes worth a little something (not priceless don’t worry) but yeah LMK <3 alpineleopard

Ok thanks mom your so nice I will send you something for it thanks again <3 alpineleopard

dogfish

Hi alpine, I am interested in you lava bed, and will be happy to work out something. I won’t use the forums to chat, ya know, it really makes the serious traders upset. Some people use the forums to do all their trades, and I don’t want to slow it down anymore than it is. So, Hope you get this post, and TTYL DF

I think I may have a pair of shoes I can send you. If so I will send a FR.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.