Does Anyone Have Zodiac Air Top and Shoes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does Anyone Have Zodiac Air Top and Shoes

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bunnyheaven 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Please i’m in need of it to complete my collection I will give Persephone or some of the new Deluxe only kinzstyle outlet stuff thanks <3 alpineleopard

bunnyheaven

Thanks for the clothes, alpine! bunnyheaven:)

Yeah it’s insane i’m a big trader so I had to buy like five of everything it set me back like 50,000 kinzcash no joke I will get you the clothes soon :)

bunnyheaven

how about a spring sparkle dress, checkered board shorts, motorcycle jacket, or feathered fashion hat? I don’t kow what your limit is but any of those would be good. especially spring sparke dress. I get what you mean about the 2000 kinzcash…some of those are really overpriced! I never noticed how expensive deluxe clothing is. Thanks, bunnyheaven:)

I mean deluxe kinzstyle outlet and room items just not like 2000 kinzcash items i’m running low lol

bunnyheaven

Hmmm…do you mean deluxe kinzstyle outlet clothes, deluxe room theme items, or deluxe something else? bunnyheaven:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.