Does anyone know how to get more kinzcash???

Home Forums Questions – Archives Does anyone know how to get more kinzcash???

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Iluvsticker 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Iluvsticker

I need ideas how to get more kinzcash because I used to have 31,000 now I only have 5,000!!! does anyone no how to get more??? I will hold a contest in suggestions and the winner with the best ideas gets a princess item from the (Rare) princess theme.

Iluvsticker

I REALLY REALLY need more kinzcash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chillylily

Go to the Ganz Parent Club and scroll ALL the way down and you will see pictures of various things, places, etc. that change every few seconds. Click on one picture and another page will open up, then answer the question(s) and you will win one 50 kc coin for your Webkinz account which you can sell for 50 kc :) . Then if you want to get more coins then close off the page and you will be back on the Main Page(the one with the pictures that change), then just click on another and repeat the process. There are about 20 of those pictures and if you do every one you will get 1000 kc. But you can only do each quiz once a day. Hope this helps :D ! P.S. I’m sorry I was so rude about your idea for the Snowflake Rat/Mouse. I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have said that.#SolveTheNeonTutu

Iluvsticker

It is okay. The probable though is I am not aloud to go on the ganz parent club :( ):

e3459d

I have an idea for you! If you go to Quizzy’s corner you can get 5 kinz cash for each qustion you answer. Also you can set it to the easiest level so that way you can never mess it up! Good Luck! -e459d

Stealthstorm

Hey! First, I will recommend a forum that will really help! Under Webkinz World in the Forums, search for Webkinz Fairy Godmother…it should be near the top because it is very popular. Wish for big movie screens! She has plenty and each ones sell for 20,000 kinzcash! Just be sure to give her your user name! Then, go onto Webkinz World! Sell them! :D Also, at the newspaper on WW, go to the very bottom of the right column and click on the thing under “Fun Stuff”, it may be called Contact Us? I’m not quite sure! Click on the second tab at the top and do the poll on the right side of the screen! It will make your pet 100% happier and give you 50 KC. Then go to Today’s Activities and do the activity of that hour! Go to Quizzy’s and do the question of the day for 10 KC if you get it right, and then do calendar trivia! If you haven’t done the Endangered Animals trivia yet (still in the original Quizzy’s), each question gives you 10 KC if you get it right! Head over the Curio Shop. Even if you have gotten the Crown of Wonder, I suggest still mining there. You can either save up for another crown and get some KC up to the 2,000′s I think, or you can just sell the gems as you get them. Go to the Tournament Arena for really fun games, and you can communicate with other players! Go to the arcade to earn fun KC, and make sure to play your once a day: Wheel of Wow, Wishing Well 2, Jumbleberry Fields, and Spree! Go to your house and go through all your rooms (Could be time consuming if you have more than 100 rooms like me). Make sure there is nothing you don’t want! Next go through your dock. I have 130 pets, and on my main account I have around 65. Most of them still have 100% food meter even if I haven’t played with them for awhile. You only need about 25 food items, so sell any extra! I promise you don’t need tons of food. :D Go through your clothes…do you have extras? If so, sell them! Also, I recommend planting vegetables in your yard. Once they harvest you can sell them for pretty good money. Good luck! ~Stealthstorm

Iluvsticker

I don’t get what you are saying (sorry if I offended you )

Iluvsticker

This helps a little but I planted a HUGE crop ( with added lollipop seeds ) and it all failed. I don’t do the wheel of wow that much I am a food collector so I do need a lot of food, and I sold my excess clothes.

Iluvsticker

okay so I looked in my first room and it had… 1. cat window 1. royal cat bed 1. fishy lamp 1. cat tunnel and 1. cat ottoman it is called kitty room and together sells for 790 do you think I should sell it?

Okay I will enter the contest then. Let me look.

Iluvsticker

UH, sorry but the contest didn’t make it through :( I will remake it though :D

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.