Does anyone know how to get more kinzcash???

Home Forums Questions – Archives Does anyone know how to get more kinzcash???

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Iluvsticker 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Iluvsticker

I need ideas how to get more kinzcash because I used to have 31,000 now I only have 5,000!!! does anyone no how to get more??? I will hold a contest in suggestions and the winner with the best ideas gets a princess item from the (Rare) princess theme.

Well, this isn’t really for the contest, I just wanted to help….if you do the Wacky Logout Carnival, it gives you over 125 Kinzcash per day. Try to do all the Kinzcash-earning activities, because it adds up eventually. If you have good things to trade, you can exchange them for 1000 Kinzcash coins. You can also try to trade for things that are worth more Kinzcash, so you can sell those. This one is time-consuming, but if you play in the Tournament Arena for a while, you will earn Kinzcash. If you have a pet that has high Academy stats, enter them in a Quick Event. It does cost a little to get in, but if your pet places first, it’s worth it. But if you are really, really desperate, you may have to sell some of your highly valuable items. They can sell for thousands. I probably didn’t help much, but I still hope I did! ~FirestarOfThunderclan

arcade games,quizzys corner, quiz*es on here

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.